Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-11-2011, 08:46 PM)NightOwl Wrote:
(02-11-2011, 07:28 PM)jash Wrote:
Quote:With my experience in CJ classes, psychology and sociology it all leads back to MS T....I hope she is ready, cuz she is better off if the police name her and she turns on the perps...Hispanic justice is not the same, I am not Hispanic but I have heard how it works and I could be wrong, but she is meeting with a vengeance even if it is a remote "possibility" she is not involved....JC's family thinks she is and well, from any retaliation I've learned or heard of...her time is limited....speculation is all they need for revenge and even though Toledo is considered small, it is a city of angry Hispanics...Goood Luck to MS T....getting pregnant with a few of their own and giving birth will not cut you any slack once you cross the line...they are vengeful and will get you if justice doesn't beat them to the punch...and then even....T has very few trusted allies left, I can guarantee that...in this community her JEALOUS cruelty has crossed the line.,,,she has no protection IMO...kinda like that...now I'm just being real. While I have no proof, jealousy was a motivator here and Ms T is a jealous bitch....hope you had fun bitch, ride soon to be done.. Gloves off, tried to remain kind, but she disgusts me......whether thru LE or the Hispanic community....you are just damaged, evil and welll.....only my opinion from my experience with Toledo and it's Hispanic community over the years.,,,not to sound vindictive, but I finger her, in one way or an other she is part of this & I AM CERTAIN they do too! Sorry for her luck, NOT they are not to be messed with because jail time is nothing to them for the revenge of lost loved ones...not just in Toledo, all over in their community.

Just had to respond to this since I'm Hispanic.
I don't think revenge is solely attributed to the Hispanic race and I certainly don't think Toledo is a city of "Angry Hispanics" since I live him and hardly ever get angry..
I think you might be confusing the Hispanic people as a whole, with

HOOD RATS that happen to be Hispanic. The Hood Rat Gangstas are all about revenge, violence, etc. and personally I think JC family and certain associates qualify as hoodrats. JC dad and mom have already publicly threatened whoever did this, and who knows? maybe they can keep the "gangsta mentality" alive and well in this city by the shit they post and the shit they do.

Don't lump all us Hispanics into one...Those Hoodrats that are Hispanic give us ALL a bad name, but were not ALL bad! hah

Excellent statement!

jash do you happen to know if this BD ex-boyfriend's family has an outdoor oriented business? Thanks!

Thanks for calling me out, I actually wrote that after speaking with two of my Hispanic friends who are very well educated and from good and kind families but gave me a talking to about taking care of their own and what they think is possible. I didn't mean to loop all Hispanics into a group and that was unfair.,.I was just fired up by a conversation. I regret my posting an apologize, it was not written in exact text as i meant and was not read in exact text. Just sorry, was venting and frusterated and fired up by my incredibly spicy and spunky Hispanic friends, who btw are not vengeful either, just filled me in how the hood rat crowd does business. Please except my apology. I tend to get emotional:(

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by curiouscat - 02-11-2011, 09:33 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM