Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-11-2011, 08:02 PM)Methusala Wrote: With all the talk about Tiffany Tiffany Tiffany, let's not forget to save some anger and hate for the murderers themselves who actually laid cruel hands on these two young people, and tortured and killed them, and took them from their families that loved them.

We surely cannot be satisfied simply with implicating Tiffany. No matter how cold her heart and her treachery, those literally with blood on their hands have even colder hearts, and must be found, proven guilty and punished.

Right you are. I thought about this very issue (zeroing in on someone) with respect to half assed and corrupt prosecutors. There are SHITLOADS of cases of innocent people sent to prison, including death row, because the system wanted to badly to hang anybody. Not that long ago, some innocents were probably put to death. Thank GOD for DNA and organizations like The Innocence Project because we have seen one hell of a lot people released, even after doing DECADES, because the DNA proved their innocence.

A very good book on this subject is John Grisham's, The Innocent Man. It's his only non fiction book. It covers the story of a guy who looked very guilty and spent years in prison (which made him crazy) and he was innocent. Corrupt and stupid officials all over hell and gone and not one them has been punished for destroying that man's life. I wept when I read the book.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by shitstorm - 02-11-2011, 09:38 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM