Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-11-2011, 09:40 PM)netsleuth Wrote:
(02-11-2011, 09:32 PM)sharit Wrote:
why were the people who killed them not worried about the person johnny was talking to would call the police? i know poor johnny thought that person would call the police.

Good question. I've wondered that as well.

[/quote]

I believe that is one of the top reasons so many people are doubting Tiffany's story. It is plausible as someone wisely suggested that they were all involved in drugs/have records, Johnny on probation and afraid there was a misunderstanding. Then, if you think as Tiffany may have, she did not want to send the police to a place to get them in trouble with drugs there so she drove there, checked it out, felt safe enough to peer in windows and ring the doorbell, and according to Johnny's mom somehow Tiffany saw into the home and saw it "ransacked" with cabinets opened although the police supposedly did not see any evidence of this when they went to the home or anything alerting them to something wrong at the house. Then Tiffany waits for some time before calling someone else rather than the police direct-maybe because she has a record herself or is high and does not want to get busted? But if she IS telling the truth as others have mentioned, no way would the perps felt safe staying there-they would have expected the person on the other end of the phone to possibly call police.

Screams most likely involved to me but no proof to the public she is yet-we don't know what LE knows at this point-just my thoughts she is involved but I would definitely need more proof before I could convict her of this crime. This is a high profile crime so I expect it is going to take time and a very thorough investigation before arrests are made.

I also think the Straub family has shown incredible dignity during this entire case while suffering the worst possible loss and doing it under lots of speculation and scrutiny. Didn't the Uncle/spokeman for the family recently state that someone went through the UPSTAIRS bedrooms looking for something? Maybe it was a polite way of the Straub family to make it clear that Tiffany's story of seeing a "ransacked" house from outside the home was not possible since the rooms searched/meesed up were upstairs only and letting us know that they firmly believe Tiffany's story is bogus and she would not have been able to see into the upstairs rooms...I apologize if I am remembering incorrectly and it was not the uncle that made this statement, but I think he did.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TellMeACrimeStory - 02-11-2011, 10:02 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM