Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Quote:Question: Are you stating that "down ass bitch" and "her Dawg" are to be arrested for the crime -or- are you soliciting an opinion?

I've answered your question. Would you prefer I categorize my supposition as a rhetorical question? Will that make the complexities of my statement easier for you to understand? Or, are you merely attempting to earn brownie points with your fellow racists by badgering me as you've alluded to in the discussion quoted below?

http://mockforums.net/post-126830.html#pid126830

Quote:Bluefreaki said -

Me . . . I would just say the word is Nigger. Not "nigga".

I would also accept "Darkey" or Coon. Spade works, too.

What a two-faced drama queen.

Maybe I'll take her (netsleuth) to tasque.

Two faced? You appear confused about what that term implies? I'm not kissing your ass, or anyone else's. Got it? You don't impress me as much as you impress yourself, and your flock of fellow bigots. So, if you plan to take me to "tasque," prepare for me to return the favor.

Quote:Be civil in this forum, please. There are other venues, within this site, to express your disdain.

Laughable! Civil? I have to "asque" ... Why does someone who is clearly uncivil, expect civility from others? < That's a question ...

I'm here to discuss the case. You're here to take me to "tasque". When you wish to discuss the case in a civil tone, I'll gladly do so. Until then, you should concern yourself with Sarah Palin's grammar and stop "refudiating" me for imagined offenses.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by netsleuth - 02-11-2011, 11:24 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM