Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
So Tiffanys boyfriend is sending out this message to people:

Here is the message he's sending people:

I feel you and everyone commenting on this case are very ignorant. Do u think you would display any type of feelings on a facebook page if the police were questioning you on a daily basis as if you we...re a suspect? I dont think u or any normal human being would and just so you know i sat up with her every night for a week holding her while she cried over all this. And she did go for a lie detector test and they would not give it to her because she was pregnant. It's sad how simple minded most people are to throw dirt on a persons name based on he say, she say shit. Get it together whoever you are, and I hope all of you ignorant people posting shit on this page apologize to her when the real culprits are apprehended.See More
16 minutes ago · LikeUnlike.

EDIT TO ADD:

He also sent this to someone:
This is what he sent me... if you see where he put TW then he put her name.... I took the name out do to the request of the administrator...

February 11 at 7:52pm Report
I feel you are a very ignorant person to speak on things you know nothi...ng about. TW or ********* is my girlfriend and for you or anyone else to speak on what is going on is wrong. I had to take a lie detector yesterday because of all of this and for someone to blame someone for murder based on my past is ridiculous. Do u think u would show any type of feelings on your facebook page for two of your friends that were killed if you were being blamed for it? I dont think you would, and just so you know Tiffany went to take a lie detector test and couldnt tgake it because she was pregnant, and I was cleared of any wrong doing in this case. So, be the good little gossip queen whoever you are and post that on your facebook blogs.See More
4 minutes ago · LikeUnlike.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Freshbait78 - 02-11-2011, 11:37 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM