Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
There is some important stuff in here, so sorry for the lengthy post.
Note in particular allegation that T was excused from taking polygraph because she is pregnant!?

BEGINS
-------------------------------------------
Justice for Johnny Clarke and Lisa Straub
From now on, we MUST refer to the "girl" Johnny and Lisa were going to pick up as TW. If you use her name, your post will be deleted. Thanks
22:00 · Share

3 people like this.

50 of 59

Lindsay Hoban haha...well if that's the case he will be messaging awhole bunch of people then!!22:16 · 1 person

Miranda Rih Lavone Lamoreaux MESSAGE ME AND ILL FWD LINDSAY22:16

Lindsay Hoban wow..her own boyfriend ratted her out? or is this a legal action?22:19

Miranda Rih Lavone Lamoreaux AMEN JUSTICE22:19

Justice for Johnny Clarke and Lisa Straub Here is the message he's sending people:

I feel you and everyone commenting on this case are very ignorant. Do u think you would display any type of feelings on a facebook page if the police were questioning you on a daily basis as if you we22:20

Lindsay Hoban yea we'll apologize when she's behind bars and can't see her kids!!!! And it's funny how she gets away with a detector just because of her being pregnant...smh22:20 · 4 people

Miranda Rih Lavone Lamoreaux MY RESPONSE TO HIM~Miranda Rih Lavone Lamoreaux February 11 at 8:56pm
well dont u think people would take it different if she did post things showing that it hurts her and sympathy for the family? I mean come on Bro! I dont wanna get ugly an22:22 · 1 person

Miranda Rih Lavone Lamoreaux ‎@ Carrie~even if it was THEY DIDNT DESERVE TO DIE! ya know22:23

Miranda Rih Lavone Lamoreaux Lindsay it is true they wont do a polly if ur pregnant and I THINK SHE KNEW THAT!22:25 · 1 person

Justice for Johnny Clarke and Lisa Straub I'm sure she'll be more than happy to take her polygraph after the baby comes then. :-)22:32 · 5 people

Rhonda Anderson Mencl-Williams This is what he sent me... if you see where he put TW then he put her name.... I took the name out do to the request of the administrator...

February 11 at 7:52pm Report
I feel you are a very ignorant person to speak on things you know nothi22:35

Justice for Johnny Clarke and Lisa Straub If your post was removed, it was for posting hearsay. We can't be gossiping about what the word is on the street if it defames Tina's and Johnny's character.

Johnny's mom is a very active participant on this page and we don't need to get her22:35 · 2 people

Miranda Rih Lavone Lamoreaux HES CLEAR (so he says) BUT SHE CANT TAKE THE TEST SO~WELL SEE IN A FEW MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!22:39

Debbie Erickson Williams Miranda: so sorry for your loss. Just wondering, are you related to Johnny? Family friend? You seem very close to the case.22:39

Rhonda Anderson Mencl-Williams agreed. I posted what he wrote to me. If you feel I should delete it or if you want to please do.22:40 · 1 person

Miranda Rih Lavone Lamoreaux ‎@ Debbie~THANKU SO MUCH AND NO I AM NOT EVEN A FRIEND BUT I LOST AND THIS HEINOUS ACT HAS ME SICNED AND I WILL KEEP UP WITH THIS CASE AND DO ALL I CAN UNTIL THOSE ^&*%^&(&Y* ROT~N~HELL22:43 · 1 person

Justice for Johnny Clarke and Lisa Straub No, it wasn't you, Rhonda. Some posted what the word on the street is as to why Johnny and Lisa were murdered.22:43 · 3 people

Carrie Moore what ever the reason was they did not deserve this i went to school with lisa. at springfield. i do not know them personally but no one deserves this. so im lost who is this TW girl22:46 · 1 person

Miranda Rih Lavone Lamoreaux shes the one who waited 2 hrs to call police22:49

Justice for Johnny Clarke and Lisa Straub TW is the girl who Johnny and Lisa were supposed to go pick up who called them and said not to come yet, to wait a bit and is the one who didn't call 911 immediately when she heard Johnny say, while she was talking with him on the cell phon22:49

Justice for Johnny Clarke and Lisa Straub In other words, how would she know the house was ransacked when the police, who responded there twice, didn't see anything suspicious and when Johnny's dad went there, he had to boost someone up to look into the window to see the house was 22:51 · 2 people

Lindsay Hoban I'm just curious who made this page?22:51

Miranda Rih Lavone Lamoreaux JUSTICE DID22:52 · 1 person

Carrie Moore wow then yea i think TW has something to do with it. why would u say wait and wait so long to call the police. i really hope they catch whoever22:54 · 1 person

Justice for Johnny Clarke and Lisa Straub I do not know anyone related to this case. I found out about it on Google News and was interested in following and discussing it so I made this page.22:54 · 1 person

Lindsay Hoban that was really nice of you..and VERY interesting about the whole TW knowing about the house being ransacked just driving by when the POLICE didn't even see TWICE!!!!22:56 · 2 people

Ashley Sierra Luben-Kincaid Miranda; I don't know you, but I am so very sorry for your loss. :'( My heart goes out to you & your family. Stay strong. Justice will be served. They cannot hide forever.22:57

Carrie Moore i wish so bad TW was not preg so she can be caught. was there no finger prints or anything22:57 · 2 people

Miranda Rih Lavone Lamoreaux THX ASHLEY and YES JUSTICE FOR JOHNNY AND LISA WILL PREVEIL22:59

Miranda Rih Lavone Lamoreaux ‎@ Carrie DNA has been sent out but nothing has come out YET!22:59

Miranda Rih Lavone Lamoreaux THANKS TO THOSE WHOM ARE SORRY FOR MY LOSS! MY LOSS COMPARES NOTHING TO THIS FAMILYS LOSS THO! If youd like to read my story U can just TYPE MY SONS NAME ON GOOGLE23:02

Carrie Moore whats ur sons name would like to read it23:03

Miranda Rih Lavone Lamoreaux THOSE OF YOU WHOM MIGHT WANNA READ MY STORY MESSAGE ME AND ILL GIVE YOU HIS NAME!!! DONT NEED TROLLS KNOWIN MY BUSINESS Smiley_emoticons_wink23:06 · 2 people

Miranda Rih Lavone Lamoreaux I CAN NOT WAIT TIL THESE MURDERERS ARE CAUGHT!!!!!!!!!! ugh!!!23:09

Miranda Rih Lavone Lamoreaux NOT AT ALL ABOUT TW~THANKS23:10

Miranda Rih Lavone Lamoreaux ‎@Amber u must not keep up with this page much~ON TO THE NEXT ONE23:12

Justice for Johnny Clarke and Lisa Straub This page is for TW, Amber? This page is to DISCUSS this case, support Johnny's friends and family, etc. It is absolutely not a page for TW. How are you drawing that conclusion?23:14 · 1 person

Maytee La Cubana Vazquez Johnny actually said wat are u doin bro wat the f...... U doin here wat do u want...i got the first part mess up wen i was in distress and called 911 the first time and yes the girl is a hoodrat and do is the boyfriend they are strung out o23:18 · 5 people

Miranda Rih Lavone Lamoreaux I TOTALLY AGREE MAYTEE! THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNT HOW HE MESSAGED ME AND TRIED TO JUSTIFY ANYTHING TO ME CUZ I DONT BELIEVE SHIT HE HAS TO SAY OR HER!!!23:21

Lindsay Hoban Maytee...again I am so sorry for your loss...and I couldn't agree with you more...I hope they get to the bottom of this for your sake! And Johnny was extremely handsome...he is shining down on you and your family now! I'm sure he will lead you in the right direction to find these horrible .. they aren't even humans so idk what to even call them!23:21 · 1 person

Maytee La Cubana Vazquez You must be a friend of the hoodrat really????calm down you have no idea about our pain stay of this page u heartless person23:24 · 3 people

Maytee La Cubana Vazquez The comment was at amber you seem like you must be their friend or just a nosey unsympathetic person.... Hope u never have to feel my pain ;,,,,,,(23:26 · 1 person

Miranda Rih Lavone Lamoreaux Aaron Griffin February 11 at 10:23pm Report
jus food for thought if u committed a murder or had anything to do with a murder would u implicate urself by callin the victims mother or anything of that sort? OH by the way my names AP and i am t23:29

Maytee La Cubana Vazquez Thank you miranda n lindsay n karma will get those animals mark my words she knows it i told her that nite in her face23:30 · 1 person

Miranda Rih Lavone Lamoreaux I HOPE THEY DIE A SLOW TORTUREOUS PAINFUL SICKENING DEATH23:30

Miranda Rih Lavone Lamoreaux U R VERY WELCOME MAYTEE23:31

Lindsay Hoban no need to thank me maytee...i can't even begin to feel what you're feeling right now...it sickens me that this had to happen...and they will definately get theirs coming don't worry!! I'm surprised you didn't punch the trashbag when you saw her!!!!23:32 · 1 person

Maytee La Cubana Vazquez At both of those skum her n boyfriend she already had her xboyfriend killed plus she has sex with the one she does pills with all the time and no polly results arent in yet but if wen they come in if he pass he prolly took xanax bars n percocets to try n stay calm they are fiends those two and is he forgettin all the dna you effin skum cowards they will not get away with murder rot in hell skum23:35

Maytee La Cubana Vazquez Trust me she gots her day comong in hell n im going to enjoy demons devouring her every existance23:40

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Methusala - 02-12-2011, 01:00 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM