Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-12-2011, 01:53 AM)doing40thisyear Wrote:
(02-12-2011, 01:37 AM)RJs-Ex Wrote: In regard to the cost of prescription narcotics vs heroin/other street drugs... I work with a girl who's been on Vicodin for a "back injury" for YEARS. It's prescribed by her doctor and her insurance pays for it. And she takes A LOT. I've seen the pill bottle they come in - it's one of those extra-large, really wide pill bottles. I don't know a better way to describe it than it's the biggest f'ing Rx bottle I've ever seen.

Anyway, my point is that she pays a $10 co-pay for her Rx each month. $10! So if JC got drugs to sell from someone with an Rx, I'm sure they'd make that money back with just selling 1 pill - the rest would be all profit.
Yep..that is what I am saying. I may have an active imagination but earlier on I was thinking this theory and didnt comment on this forum for a long time but i was here from the beginning..I do however feel for Maytee. as she just lost her son. There are all walks of life out there..but something has always made me think just by listening to all the 911 calls that she knows more about what was going down at the Straubs that night. Not persay she knew her son was going to be in danger but that he was making some money and now receiving the call with the story given to her she freaks. The 1st call is dramatic, I cant breath she says. she seems calmer than next but blocks that girl in the driveway...which indicates to me that JC had brought her name about buying the pill from him in passing maybe...IMO of course. I would love to know what TW was saying to the father when she picked him up.. He doesnt seem like someone you could get pass with lies meaning I believe both Maytee and the father have some street smarts. this is all speculation as I dont even know these people and I just basically an observer and this was my very 1st thought that Maytee knew about the drugs being sold there that night..IMO IMO IMO of course.
JMO...what maytee knows is her son was dealin. and that in itself is dangerous. and from what she was told about the phone call, she knew what had happened. she probably thought he was beaten and robbed, tied up but alive. tw should have called the friend immediatly and let the family decide to involve LE or not. jmo

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by sharit - 02-12-2011, 02:27 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM