Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
WOW! ! ! I live the "15 minutes away"...I live in South Toledo, just off AirportHighway...

1) I think Tiffany Williams actually testfies best for herself on her 'myspace' page:

"YAW BITCH_ASS NIGGAZZ....PERIOD"

snd "ysw" do know who "yaw iz"....

Can anyone say "Casey Anthony" ??? Our OTHER lovable female Sociapath ?

I'm not saying that the two crimes are anyway alike. But (since I'm pushing 40), I found it absolutely BIZZARE how many young adults and teens -especially young stay-at-home 'moms' and young boys WHO ARE CURRENT BOYFRIENDS OF THE OLDER TIFFINY followed the casey Anthony case....and the "Telephone Pings".

Tiffany is a "Casey". Tiffany is another Sociopath. Tiffany will use whoever she needs to get what ever she wants. AND (as some one pointed out above) Tiffiny thinks she IS SMARTER than anyone - she thinks, no, tiffiny KNOWS that "YAW BYCHt ASS NIGGAZ ! ! !"

I'd be interested in who the actual accomplice is. We klnow "Underage Zach"

(hey moderators! mentioned numerous times on this board and in numerous postings ont he FaceBook ", Justice, CIRCE's Friend, Johny, RIP, Etc "

so spare me the tripe you write : "We Dont Censor: WE EDIT -so we can be prissy assholes to ignore the flashing banner and claim whatever the hell we want, It isnt CENSORSHIP IF WE CLAIM IT"S ONLY EDIT-ing !!!", besides, We're only denying you information...you can post what ever you want, We just EDIT...tee hee.)

One thing: Casey A spent her days, out on Bond, surfing the 'net. I an almost see Tiffany doing the same: EXCEPT she was looking at a future crime and how to do it.

"Was Tiffinay smart enough?" As answered: "No, but She thinks she's smart enough to get away with it."

Due to the Patriot Act (and the fact that Terrotists world-wide use Cell Phones you can buy in a store for One-Time-Use to trigger bombs) If the cell phone number IS NOT registered to an American Citizen, there are NO Constitutional Protections. No Warrants Required, No Limits on Investigations.

Yes, Tiffiny set up Johhny Wigger and Lisa 'Wigger-Wannabee"; who Tiffinty used to carry the crime? Who Left Town and Who is too Young to get the Death Penaly /

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by RedCloud - 02-12-2011, 05:12 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM