Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-04-2011, 10:41 AM)Unknown Wrote: Ahh here's the catch to that. I talked to Mr.Z mom and asked her what did Ms.T tell you what happened on the phone call. She states she was talking to johnny about him heading out the door then she hears johnny say Hey bro what are you doing here? In a more serious tone. then hears him say who the fuck are you! she then states they were says something to johnny but couldn't make out who it was andt hen hears johnny yelling and the phone went dead. I asked could you hear anything from Lisa, she said she didn't hear anything from Lisa.

Johnny actually said wat are u doin bro wat the f...... U doin here wat do u want...i got the first part mess up wen i was in distress and called 911 the first time and yes the girl is a hoodrat and do is the boyfriend they are strung out o...n narcotics and so is their lil buddy and she knows shes guilty as sin and you best believe i wont stop till these demons are behind bars they can laugh now but soon they will be crying bloody tears i wish them the worst death ever i hope the demons devour them alive.they have ruined two families friends n wat they did will not go unpunished and yes the hoodrats will pay for wat they did.justice will prevail sooner then they think and if she was a friend she wouldve called the police when she heard struggle but no she waited 2hours i hate her i hope she dies ;,,,,,,,( karma will get her trust me (http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/justi...6959978498).

Interesting how similar the above bolded and underlined wording is in the two posts. I think Unknown may have posted the same message at another forum (whose mods have since deleted it). IMO, it possibly means one of two things: (1) Maytee heard about Unknown's conversation with Z's mom and felt compelled for some reason to change her story to jive with what's been presented as 'fact'; or, (2) she truly did recall later what she was told and is admitting her mistake.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Love Hippos - 02-12-2011, 11:44 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM