Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-12-2011, 01:05 AM)RJs-Ex Wrote:
(02-12-2011, 12:32 AM)rotten_cotton Wrote: the justice page sure is getting intense!!!

"jus food for thought if u committed a murder or had anything to do with a murder would u implicate urself by callin the victims mother or anything of that sort? OH by the way my names AP and i am tiffany's boyfriend and i took a lie detecdtor test yesterday and passed it... jus a lil more gossip for ur petty azz"

How would he know if he "passed" it? Or does he just think he "passed" it because they didn't tell him otherwise and they didn't arrest him right there on the spot? That's my guess.

Sorry to Ms. T's FB boyfriend, but your are going to pass a poly, because you have probably been kept in the dark about a lot of stuff, like who really is the baby daddy question, the minor Mr. Z or you the FB boyfriend, those who know Ms.T say she isn't all that sure? And you are obviously going to back up Ms. T. Sorry to say but if I was there when 2 of my friends were found murdered like this I would be saying something on my FB page since I tell the whole world everything else about myself, but now suddenly I'm totally silent??? Sorry A, your girlfriend's inaction is very, very suspicious!!

You know what's really, really sad about this on top of 2 young adults loosing their lives in a absolutely horrid way? We see over and over again how kids try emulate this "gangsta" existence, this made up world and then boom a REAL psycho slips right in and it's not fun anymore (ie like Charlie Manson and the hippies) and before their done they can do a lot of damage! These foolish kids who believe in this hype and believe they are not really hurting anybody else don't get it, they really don't.

Young men wind up in jail or worse, and obviously any girl who buys into this lifestyle has absolutely no self worth to begin with, the "gangsta" way to treat women is absolutely deplorable, it is really sad, and any young girl who subjects herself to that type of treatment, verbally or physically, really needs to take a long hard look at why. We've seen it before it's really nothing new, ie bikers and their bitches, or their OL's. The guys get away with a whole lot, but most times the women are used, abused and tossed away to raise kids with no help. But these naive kids really think this something new, something they can identify with, a sad commentary on what some kids will do to feel they belong somewhere...

Do I think Ms.T actually put her hands on JC or LS? No, I don't. Do I think she knew what was about to happen? Yes, I do. Do I think she thought it was going to go that far? No, I don't, because she was in the company of a "real" psycho and may not have realized how far this person would take it. Was she present when it happened? Maybe or real close by, maybe she even tried to stop it, but couldn't. JMO

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by EastCoastKat - 02-12-2011, 01:09 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM