Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-12-2011, 05:35 PM)TotallyCurious Wrote:
(02-12-2011, 05:07 PM)kitty1 Wrote:
(02-12-2011, 04:38 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote:
(02-12-2011, 04:17 PM)TotallyCurious Wrote:
(02-12-2011, 02:33 PM)EastCoastKat Wrote: It was Maytee that said abduction in her 911 call, wasn't it?

Yes, it was.

I wonder why her mind went there.

My son has called from parties and there was raucous noise and
his phone went dead and I never once thought to think he was
'abducted' or 'tied up.' (and those are quotes)

Granted he caught hell when he came home for being
disrespectful, but never once did my mind go to him being
tied up or kidnapped.

I say Maytell KNEW SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There is MORE TO HER STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Again.......

According to info she recieved on the FIRST phone call from Sarita/Sharita & then from Tiffany

Tiffany heard Johnny say things like "Who are you Bro" "What do you want" "What are you doing here" this also (possibly) included Johnny yelling & then his phone went dead

Tiffany then claims to Johnnys mother that she tried to call & text both Johnny & Lisa numerous times with no response.

Tiffany then claims that she drives over & gets no answer at the door

HOWEVER: The car used by Johnny & Lisa is there.

Put 2 & 2 together. I could see why Maytee would use the word abduction. Their car is there but they are unable to be reached by phone, text, or ringing of the door bell/knocking at the door when the last known contact that is known to be had is something that sounds like a confrontation & not a friendly greeting.

For those that think Maytee knows more than she's letting on (Which reading her postings on FB, it doesn't seem that she's one for keeping her mouth shut) I ask, What does Maytee have to gain in keeping anything a secret or setting up her son as some have alluded to?

Just curious because I don't get that feeling at all.

I just think she is HINKY! Someone on another forum used that word to describe her and I just loved it. He said his hinky meter goes off in regards to Maytee. Why does she say to Tiff on 2nd 911 call " I think you set up my son"? Set him up for what? If she doesn't know that they are bound and dead yet what is she referring to? Yes I agree that a mother's intuition can often be correct but I just think her first 911 call is overly dramatic and she just sounds to me as if she already knows that "the robbery went horribly wrong" He was not the mama's boy she claims he was. She has kicked him out of her house and he wanted to get away from her and her entire "psycho" entourage.

i keep waffling on this. Here is where I am now.

Maytee knew Lisa's house was going to be burgled. (Whether she
planned it or not, I don't know.)
She did it when she thought Johnny was going to be with Tiff,
who she says she did not know.
Tiff changed her plans. (Preggers gals do that all the time.)
Which caused Johnny to be home when the house was being burgled.
Which suggests that Maytee places the blame for Johnny's demise
onto Tiff because she altered the schedule.

Very interesting!!!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by kitty1 - 02-12-2011, 06:52 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM