Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-12-2011, 07:45 PM)Wish.I.was.a.P.I Wrote: I wish some new information was released because there is so much info going around it's making me nuts. I now have even more new questions. I am really on the fence about the ex. I figured out who he is and I saw his record, anger mgmt classes ect..and I can see where people would have reason to believe he could be involved but what I don't understand is that he recently started his FB page right? So if your supposed to be one of Lisa's best friends, and what everyone is saying about him beating her and now could be involved in this incident, would you want to be his friend on FB? I wouldn't but yet its happening.

Another thing I find very strange is on a specific FB of somone that most likely is related to Lisa, she becomes a friend sometime between Jan 29th and Jan 30th and then at the same time, Maytee becomes a friend. Now, why would Maytee be friends with someone assumbly related to Lisa? Now I noticed she also has become friends with some of Lisas friends recently as well which, I'm chalking up to just wanting to know anything she could. It's just weird to me.

And lastly, does anyone know if she went into the house after her husband found them? I haven't heard anything about the conditions of the home according to her. If I knew my son was in there, nothing would stop me from running in there. I thought in one of the 911 calls she said they (assuming it was the cousin) ran around the house to tell Maytee and that's when Maytee called again..sounding as if she was still outside. Anyone know about that?
i get the impression that she didn't go in. on tv she was describing what her husband discovered(in great detail). being that she is so vocal i would think that she would have described what she saw as well. JMO

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by kitty1 - 02-12-2011, 07:56 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM