Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-13-2011, 12:17 AM)Mommabear Wrote: Justice for Johnny Clarke and Lisa Straub According to TW's boyfriend who has sent a message to two people who have been participating on this page, the police have been treating TW like a suspect and questioning her every day so they are apparently wondering the same thing!
about an hour ago ยท 1 person

Tiffany's boyfriend AG and Tiffany seem to be messaging alot of people that make comments on the Justice for Johnny Clarke and Lisa Straub facebook page.

The latest from the Justice page.............

xxx February 12 at 10:51pm Report
your very simple minded... BCI or the Bureau of Crminal Investigation will not administer pollyu graph test to any pregnant person because they were sued just recently because a girl said the stress from the test made her lose her baby.... not even with a doctors note so talk what u know mamas because you are obviously blowing smoke up a lot of people asses when u talk what u think u know. .

xxxx February 12 at 10:55pm Do not message me, nor speak to me in regards to this. I know what I know, and you seem pretty defensive of someone whos supposed to be innocent. Try and convince someone else because its not working with me. Goodbye. .

xxxx February 12 at 10:56pm Report
no disrespect meant mamas, but Tiffany even said she would take the tyest and they wouldnt give it to her jus on the strength of the gurl suing them... .

xxxx February 12 at 10:58pm Report
Im not trying to convince you of shit BITCH.. Im jus telling you your so\peaking on shit you know nothing about and i dont have to defend Tiffany because she had nothing to do with any of this... GET IT RIGHT BITCH... .

xxxxFebruary 12 at 10:58pm I dont know you, nor do i know her. If I, and everyone else is wrong about this whole thing, i personally will write her an apology and you too, but as of now everything is looking bad, and honestlyi dont really want to associate with either of you. .

xxxx February 12 at 11:06pm Report
No need for apologies.... you people are charactyer foreal....and honestly how are things lookin bad because everyone is hearin a one sided story from a deranged woman, and i do not mean that in a disrespectful way at all because i can only imagine what she is going through.. .

xxxx February 12 at 11:06pm You dont scare me with your fighting words, i go to bed everynight with a clean concious, can you say the same thing? Get right with god and go to church or something. .

xxxx February 12 at 11:08pm Im guessing im getting messaged from both of you? or youre extremly bi-polar. Either way, im done with this conversation. You want to talk big kid like i said make your own page because i dont want to hear it, and ill block you if you or your babymama message me on some crazy shit again. .

xxxx February 12 at 11:10pm Report
Im not tryin to scare you with any fighting words, your a female and i am not in any way at all tryin to threaten you one bit. And i can honestly say NO i do not go to bed at night with a clean concious because i have done some fucked up things in my time.. But thats what makes me ME as a person and i wouldnt change it for anything because I am working on being a better person.. Im done taslkin to you and Im sorry for even sayin anything to you ..jus heat of the monment i guess..you'll never hear from me again .

xxxxxFebruary 12 at 11:10pm & before you talk about Maytee and how shes responding to the situation think about what she lost, what her family is going through. Shes entitled to say whatever she wants about whoever she wants espically someone that looks like the MAIN suspect. .

xxxxxFebruary 12 at 11:10pm Report
And this is just me talkin to you all this shit makes her upset .

xxxxx February 12 at 11:12pm Well talk to someone who cares.
41 minutes ago

names of posters edited out by Lady Cop.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by rotten_cotton - 02-13-2011, 12:57 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM