Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-13-2011, 10:45 AM)DCTim Wrote:
(02-13-2011, 02:39 AM)Jane Wrote:
(02-13-2011, 02:27 AM)Freshbait78 Wrote:
(02-13-2011, 02:20 AM)sharit Wrote:
(02-13-2011, 02:03 AM)Freshbait78 Wrote: I've been wondering why Tiffany & A.G. haven't put their profiles on private for a couple days now. They know that people are looking at their pages & they know that people suspect atleast Tiffanys involvement. I've come to the conclusion, although it would be smart of them to hide their profiles, they never will because they enjoy & thrive on the attention. I can hear them now "D3y jus hayt3n on us" "D3ys all juz j3aloz cuz d3y caint b3 lyk3 us" (Dear Lord I've been looking at too many of these profiles, I think I've mastered the language LOL) A.G. posted a song on his profile a couple of hours ago, a song called Rumors by one Mr "Woka Flocka" lol

"Rumors"

[Chorus:]
They wanna see me dead puttin prices on my head
Spreadin rumors round town like I fell down
They cant hold me down they cant stop my shine
They cant block my grind shawty its game time
Pyru for life breads off the elms nigga ian big on lick
Cause ian been to the mother land here I stand grown ass
Man gun in my hand ion fear no man FLOCKA!!!

[Verse 1]
These niggas fuckin trippin second guess am I livin
Better tell em I'm gone kill em twenty bags and tell em
Come get em make ya boy scared to say nun him
I thank that I scared him I swear to god
Dont fear them these niggas straight trippin
Thinkin that I'm slippin pull it out
Then I'm rippin my whole click
Itchin lookin for the fuckin victum
Free my partner isum tunnel fuckin vision
I swear to god on jesus christ I dnt fuckin hear em

[Chorus]

[Verse 2]
These niggas say they kilt me and kidnapped my daughter
Ion even got no daughter they mad cause imma baller
And they hoes a caller you know that imma stall her
Then dick her and ball her then never ever call her
Grind hard like my mother I'm the problem solver AR
Or revolver you hard then I am harder stop actin like a killer
You pussy ass nigga you aint wanna murder
Thats why I'm still alive nigga BRICKSQUAD!!!
sounds like his is taunting someone to me.

He posted this right around the same time that the female on the justice page was sharing the messages that he sent her. Instead of making their pages private to give people less to talk about, he instead chooses to post YES taunting video/songs. As for their pages maybe being locked... I don't know, not sure how that would work BUT they always have the option of not posting anything. For that matter, if they can post things they could also go & delete everything they've ever posted but they haven't.

It's as if they don't care who reads, or maybe they're just too ignorant to think about privacy ? I would think if a person was involved with this murder, or even knows what happened, they'd stay away from posting too much...stuff (Tiffany & her boyfriend) Although, I guess none of it's really incriminating. I'm going out on a limb & say neither one of them has anything to do, with what happened to John & Lisa. I might be wrong, but somehow I don't 'feel' it.

I tend to agree with Jane - I also don't think TW had anything to do with this, despite popular opinion that she did, and despite the fact that she seems to have made osme bad choices in my life. I'm guilty of that too.
Tiffany knows something for sure, I don't think she actually put her hands on JC or LS, funny that she wasn't there though, isn't it? I mean 1 hour later and she would have had a plastic bag around her head too!!

She reminds me of a girl I once knew, she was my roommate. I drove her everywhere, she didn't drive. The car I had wasn't insured or registered yet, I couldn't afford it at the time, I was a single mother had just separated from my ex and I was waiting for my income tax check to get insurance and register the car, and the town I lived in, you really had to have a car to have a job or even to go grocery shopping. What was weird was every day I gave this girl a ride home from work but this day she didn't want one, guess what??? YEP the cops were waiting for me right in front of my house as I drove up! All they did was tell me to get the car off the road, the cops were really nice about it, luckily because the plates were actually another friend's who could have been in trouble for giving them to me!

The story behind it: I got in an argument with this girl's boyfriend (ironically I was protecting her) and he turned me in for no insurance and no registration! Her boyfriend didn't know anything about my car, so the more I thought about it, the more I realized what had just happened, she told her boyfriend about my car, knew he had turned me in and that I was on my way to being stopped by the police and that was why she wouldn't step a foot in the car! Needless to say I waited for her to come home to confront her, she came in really late, guess she thought I'd be sleeping and wouldn't have thought about it, well I threw a hand full of quarters at her and told her she earned her hand full of silver and to take it but our 10yr friendship was OVER. She cried and admitted yes she knew that I was going to be stopped that's why she didn't get in the car, and yes her BF did it because I told him off! I had a child, I was just trying to make it on my own, what if I would have went to jail for this nonsense?? She didn't care, the abusive married boyfriend meant more to her than her best friend that let her move in to her house when she needed a place to stay and drove her everywhere she needed to go...Of course the married scum dropped her and went back to his wife and she lost me as a friend forever, when I would see her out and about and she says hello, I say Hi and keep going!

So moral to this story, why wasn't Tiffany at the house?? Why didn't they pick her up on their way back from TGIF< she was trying to delay JC and LS from leaving the house even longer with her run to the grocery store story. Like I said 1 hour later and she would have had a plastic bag around her head too!! IF any of her story is true at all! There are Judas' everywhere and they will get their 30 pieces of silver for whatever reasons or however they can!

Sorry this was so long, but there are girls like Tiffany that do anything for scummy guys, no matter how big or how small! And that's what I think she is doing, protecting another scummy guy, how many times do you think she protected her other ex DC or lied for him, countless I'll bet!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by EastCoastKat - 02-13-2011, 11:54 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM