Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
I think too that Maytee is into witchcraft and setting spells on Ms T...that really creeped me out talking about "they are pregnant and have children"...I hope Ms. T stays safe with her children...I don't think she had anything to do with any of it...I don't blame Maytee for her mad grief...I'd be out of my mind too but just think it is misplaced...I would think knowing me I'd take a few xenex and go to bed in the fetal position if a (God forbid) tragedy happened ...I don't want to judge anyone, just wished maybe her husband or someone would give her a sedative...

I have never been so obsessed with a case and praying for it to be resolved...I've never thought it was about robbery...I 've thought from the beginning like what one of those profilers said "this was up close and personal"...and "sadistic"...robbery might have been a secondary outcome but the first was a sadistic murder...Lisa's ex has been interviewed by police and he's very freaked out ...i don't think it was him. I think it was revenge for someone who was an informant or something like that...just guessing...shame it takes so long for DNA...I just hope Maytee doesn't do anything hasty instead of waiting for police to arrest the right people...I can't imagine the pain of all involved in this...and she had to do the hair and makeup of her baby's body...omg...so tragic for all...
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by pspence - 02-13-2011, 01:24 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM