Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Interesting article. Certainly points to the T crew.

Disorganized criminals - check

18-30 (this may eliminate ZB, by the way) - check

Questionable employment status - check

Lives with/off older relatives in spite of being adults - check

Unusual plastic bag weaponry - not unusual in some forms of pop culture - (video, movies etc.) Other gangs have used this form of torture/murder as well, as we've noted here. It's also possible that the bags were brought to carry loot from the imaginary safe, and used to murder in a pinch?

Hmmm. I wonder if any of the idiots left prints on the security system pamphlet? That might be a bit difficult to explain.

Translation of AG's recent FB rant.

so does anyone want to admit to calling crimestopper on me?

Shit, someone turned me in!

all of u fuck niggaz n bitches need to get it together foreal..sell ur soul for some short shit... sell ur soul perioddd....

We had an agreement. "Ganstas" don't snitch.

very sad but we do live in a city full of snitches, informants, u know shit like that......

Says it all, doesn't it? He knows he was "informed" upon. This nails it for me. The dude is guilty IMHO.

whatever u call a person that can commit a crime but not do the time that comes wit it.......

He's afraid one of his "niggas" - who was potentially involved, or knew information, flipped.

The next post is an attempt to cover for his ignorance above. I wonder, does Wocka Focka have a song about death row?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by netsleuth - 02-13-2011, 01:35 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM