Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-13-2011, 11:15 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(02-13-2011, 11:08 PM)doing40thisyear Wrote: YOU GOT TO LOVE CRACKER'S COMMENTS!!!!!!!

I know I'm blunt. I'm pragmatic. I volunteer my time with a group that helps at-risk kids do better in school and start pre-planning for college and another group that helps teenage prostitutes (huge problem in GA). I may not solve any crimes, but I am sure trying to prevent them. Smiley_emoticons_smile

Most of the posters in this thread seem like decent, caring citizens. There are a few that are so off-base and irritating that I can't stomach reading much of this. That's too bad because I'm sure I'm missing some good stuff because it is overshadowed by BS.

WOW CRACKER...I glad you shared that volunteer work as they could have used YOU in Toledo Ohio a few years ago when these fools were growing up. IMO of course, I still think it had all to do with drugs...drugs ...drugs... and Mother Maytee knew her son was dealing. IMO it was something alot these families do in Toledo for extra cash. Esp with the economy the way it is. It is a means for extra cash to not have to be reported at Tax Time. These is all these fools have ever known..drugs and gangs because they grew up with it.

A person I knew...I am afraid to admit a Drug Dealer....told me several stories at which he was subject to basically a home invasion. He was aproached at his door with a several men who looked like FBI and even served him a fake warrent and displayed a fake badge. Once inside, they tide him up and stole all of his drugs and money. Also this same person, love to entertain the ladies and was entertaining 2 laides at his home. As the one distracted him, the other one stole his money and drugs. again..IMO...it had all to do with drugs. either money owed or just simply wanted whatever he had to get high and knew he had it that night. As for the Drug Dealer I knew... I dont know how the goof made any money as he wasnt very good at it, was he?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by doing40thisyear - 02-13-2011, 11:35 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM