Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-13-2011, 11:54 PM)Cracker Wrote: You are all playing very politely (most of you, not the militant one), but not one of you called bullshit on the several posts about an Iraqi prison run by Iraqi military police that torture other Iraqi citizens.

You presume that's the one link tells the entire story? Does this look familiar? Again google Abu Ghraib if you must. Ask yourself who trained the Iraqi military? Who was in charge at the time in question?

[Image: abu-ghraib-tm.jpg]

Quote:That post, and the following commentary by the militant netpanther, was off topic, EXTREMELY inflammatory and IRRELEVANT, and derogatory toward our US gov't. None of you noticed until I shocked it into you. If you don't like my methods, pay more attention and I won't have to use verbal force to inspire reading comprehension.

Now you've taken to insulting others, in addition to myself while claiming that I should take my shit to another area? I'd like to say more but again out of respect for LC, I will not. I hope the mods take note of your castigation of other participants, however.

Quote:While some people like to complain about the gov't, they sure don't mind cashing the checks.

I believe that Government can effect positive change, under the right leadership. Also, I've never cashed a government check in my life, outside of a tax return.

Quote:They also like to bite the hand that feeds them. I can live without people like that. I don't care if I offend her. That you all follow along like sheep is very disturbing to me.

Again, you're attempting to insult others for engaging in a conversation with me. Pathetic bullying on full display. I worked from the time I was 15, got an education and left my career to care for a child. Thankfully my husband makes enough $ for me to have that luxury.

Quote:I do feel the pressures of extreme taxation because I'm not in the get-more-back-than-you-put-in category.

Really? Have you looked into the cost of maintaining public schools? How about road repair? Public libraries? Student loans? Veterans benefits? Social Security? Medicare? I've never been on welfare in my life. So stop with your insulting, tiresome stereotypes, as per your own admonition to heed the advice of mods.

Quote:I have educated myself and work hard. Netpanther doesn't understand that because she gets more than she gives.

You've taken to lying again. You don't know anything about me. And, your presumptions are incorrect.

Quote:My politeness is saved for people worth the effort. If I read ugliness disguised as politeness, I respond appropriately.

What? Another person here on an ill deserved ego trip. Imagine!

Quote:I wouldn't be polite to the hate-filled, in-your-face militant IRL, so I won't online. Not that we would run in the same circles. All of my friends of color are educated and polite and don't "go off" on people. They wouldn't like her, either.

Ask your friends of color what they think of your racist lingo. I'm guessing they'd change their mind about their so called friend.

Out of respect for LC I will not respond to your taunting in the manner I desire.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by netsleuth - 02-14-2011, 12:19 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM