Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
There was a threat to edit out some things on the Johnny Page
so I copied them. Here is the comment thread.

Justice for Johnny Clarke and Lisa Straub
I will be making this page invisible for awhile as it is getting WAY out of hand. I made this page to discuss this case and keep everyone updated on the murder investigation. I did NOT make this a page for people to say how they want people cut up into little pieces and have acid poured over them, etc. I am really PISSED right now!
9 minutes ago · View Feedback (14)Hide Feedback (14)

5 people like this.
o
Justice for Johnny Clarke and Lisa Straub A few comments here and there would have been OK but it just doesn't stop. I think some people should go make their own page. I can't take it anymore.
8 minutes ago
o
'Tami Anderson' Wow i cannot believe people sometimes. They should not say things like that on your page. Some people are crule.
7 minutes ago · 1 personLoading...
o
Tonia Alexa Lopez-Curtis This story is so sad** I saw it on Nancy Grace about a week ago and all for all involved justice will be served** Such beautiful kids gone for no reason**
6 minutes ago
o
Amber Willard I tried to say that but everyone came at me like a wolf pack and saying I was that girls friend
6 minutes ago
o
Katie Beaubien Woooow ppl are just rediculas an sick!! No one has respect anymore!! Im really sorry this happened an tht ppl would be sooo ruthless!!!
5 minutes ago · 1 personLoading...
o
Lisa Patnaude Oh my gosh... people never cease to amaze me..and not in a good way..this poor family has lost a great deal...this page should be the posistive support that this family needs to get through this immensly difficult time...
4 minutes ago
o
Elaine Sayre Jones Maybe its best to just delete this page entirely its alot of negativity and let the parents grieve in peace and let Lisa and Johnny Rest in Peace and justice will prevail .
4 minutes ago · 2 peopleLoading...
o
Maytee La Cubana Vazquez Really thats because u did not lose your child as we did and found them the way me and my husband did im speechless if the tables were turned you would understand our anger and grief im speechless right now ;,,,,,( sad sad sad
2 minutes ago
o
Filomena Arocho Sorry to hear this I read the page everyday to see if who is responsible for this is caught. I know people say things that get out of hand but they should just wish that all the families involved can have closure. Wish you didn't have to do this but I understand what you are feeling.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TotallyCurious - 02-14-2011, 02:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM