Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-14-2011, 01:41 AM)netsleuth Wrote: On a related note the Justice for Johnny and Lisa page was pulled from FB. Apparently the person who started it wasn't on the up and up?

Quote:Maytee said - "Iam reporting that justice for johnny and lisa page please friends join me how dare this woman think or even imagine wat i feel or can say i want that page gone she just wants a story ;,,,("
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/RIP-Joh...7417605357

That happened last night while this thread was locked & I was watching it on FB as it happened. The people who created the Justice page (there are 4 admins) make pages like that primarily for missing children. They are not related to any of the cases. I don't know if they asked Maytee 1st but both RIP JC (created by Maytee) & Maytees personal page have commented plenty on that sight & just yesterday when the creator of the Justice page asked for pictures(to make a slide show), Maytee told the admin to take pictures from her personal FB page so I don't think Maytee had a problem with the FB page.

What happened was that one of the admins saw the comment Maytee made Saturday night about wanting the killers to be chopped up & have acid poured on the them & admin posted that she was pissed & was going to make the page invisible for awhile.

One particular person who posted FREQUENTLY (I wondered if she ever slept) Miranda went off on a tangent which then caused Maytee to go off. When the admin hide the page Maytee began posting on her RIP JC page that she was calling on all of her friends to report the page, she wanted it deleted permanently, she started calling the admins of the Justice page "devils looking for a story" & wished them to hell just like the killers.

The Miranda chick that posts there so much is awful for Maytee. ( I actually blocked her for awhile because I couldnt take her ramblings) If you go to the RIP JC page you will see what I mean. Miranda is in no way affiliated with this case & did not previously know Maytee, she doesn't even live in this state. Yet, she continues to call Maytee momma, tell her how much she loves her & calls the RIP JC page "OUR page" IMO Miranda needs psychological help & she is only making Maytee worse by edging her on. I can see being interested in the case (I am) & feeling compassion for Maytee (I do) but to take what has happened to someone else & make it into YOUR pain, when you do not even have any ties to this is sick IMO. This Miranda lost her 3 year old son, she claims, she says that he drowned. It appears she has never gotten help & for whatever reason she is living out her own pain through this & has found a partner in crime. So now she & Maytee are over on the RIP JC page slinging mud at the creator of the Justice page ( I will most likely be hiding the RIP JC page) I feel sick watching it at this point.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Freshbait78 - 02-14-2011, 10:06 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM