Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-15-2011, 03:59 AM)netsleuth Wrote: Did anyone see the post on one of the newspaper websites where Johnny was supposedly telling friends that Lisa's parents had a safe and he would fan himself with cash? Sounds like he was joshing, but someone may have taken him seriously. I'll see if I can find it, if it's not been posted by tomorrow. I'm out for the evening.

I'm starting to fear that there will not be an arrest? It doesn't seem possible given the characters who are likely involved but man, one would think they'd have something by now. Ladycop, feel free to weigh in. What might they be waiting for in terms of forensics, etc. before making an arrest?

I have NOT read that, but oh, did I surmise it. I just think he said it at the Clarke's
and a jealous mom, (Why does my son get to live in that nice a place with a girl whose old boyfriend was in JAIL), decided to get some robbers and find that safe.
After all, she knows where the key is, she has seen it used many times. (How?)
Stalking? Johnny had an errand. "I wish I had not let you go." which would
take him away from the house. But alas, Tiff screwed up the plans and therefore
was screamed at by Maytell, "You set him up." Since she did not get Johnny out
of the house the right period of time, Tiff becomes the enemy. Mom did not
get the stuff in the safe and paid a healthy horrid price for her part of Captaining
the Soldiers Capturing the Loot from the Imaginary Safe.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TotallyCurious - 02-15-2011, 04:12 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM