Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-15-2011, 09:48 AM)EastCoastKat Wrote: JVM tried to mention JC's rap sheet and Maytee wouldn't talk about it, which is understandable, but I think her motives weren't as pure as they should have been, I too like others, think that she didn't want her own dirty laundry aired. Unfortunately, with her rap sheet and all the drugs one has to wonder if she may have mentioned to someone that these kids were alone there, someone that may have known that JC was (allegedly) dealing?? Did she? Who knows but she was awful fast at trying to put the blame at LS's feet, which I thought was just plain disgusting.

Mind you I have not viewed her on NG or JVM shows with her talking but when I first listen to the 911 calls on my computer I immediately thought this lady is a druggy IMO. Then I seen her on a local new channel just day after; wasnt too happen with her wearing sunglasses. I have never seen a victem's mother speak about the horrid experience while wearing sunglasses. when i heard she blamed LS....thought she was NUTS and continued to think this lady is just as HIGH as TW on the 911 call. LOL..IMO of course. all i know is NG will drill her as well as JVM. They just couldnt get so graphic now because I mean she just did bury her son or was about to, but they will drill her u wait and see. Lord knows if they invite her back she'll go cause she likes this drama..she likes the attention...but u cant fool Nancy and Jane.. Must respect for the LS Family who has handled this with alot of dignity. What a classy family. IMO

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by doing40thisyear - 02-15-2011, 10:06 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM