Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-15-2011, 10:44 AM)Freshbait78 Wrote:
(02-14-2011, 12:04 PM)RaisingAPrince Wrote:
(02-14-2011, 12:01 PM)TotallyCurious Wrote: I urge you all to be more fair here. WE DO NOT KNOW WHO BEAT
LISA UP. My mother beat me up (usually where it did not show)
in rage. I had a little brother who would kick every time he waked
by. WE HAVE NO IDEA WHO BEAT LISA UP. It could have been
she was in a hen fight. WE CAN NOT BLAME X due to rumor. Please.

(I am not placing ANY blame on anyone, but suggesting it does not
necessarily mean the bruises came from X)

Thank you for those comments. I completely agree. For all we know, JC hit Lisa? If he was "known" to punch her friend in the stomach, who knows what went on between him and LS!!

I said I would answer totally curious when we came back up so here goes.

First of all, if we aren't looking at anyone strictly by rumor then I guess that blows atleast half of what has been said about Tiffany & Maytee out of the water. ALSO I'm not blaming the ex BD for, especially murder or in the involvement in it. I simply said I do not understand why LS's parents would invite him (because the funeral was private so invitation was needed) to the funeral.

The reason why I do not understand it is because of this: If you go back to page 131 post #1834 by Jash, she looked up the ex, BD & found him in the Sylvania Municpal Courts website. Just a snippit of what was reported:

"He did have an assault charge filed in 2009.
Had to make restitution, fines, etc, and dismissed charges. He completed anger management and restitution. There was a "no contact" instigated against the victim of the assault, but it does NOT name the victim."

While the dockets do not name the victim, I am basing my opinion on this legal public document (fact) coupled with testimony from those who claim to know Lisa & her ex BD & things that happened between the 2 which included physical abuse & stalking.(possible rumor) These claims were made (if memory serves me right, because why else would there be a need to look him up) before Jash even looked up the ex so its not as if people who claim to know Lisa came in, saw Jashs post & THEN said Oh yeah BTW about that EX of hers....

These charges were from 2009, it is rumored that JC & LS had been dating for about 2 years, which would mean the beginning of their relationship was sometime in or around 2009, around the same time these charges & the no contact order was filed. The person who claimed to have worked with Lisa & saw her come into work beat the hell up, specifically asked why the ex, BD was not being investigated, not JC, although I'm not claiming that JC wasn't capable of physical violence, he just doesn't fit into the timeline for this reported incident & isn't named by the claimant. Now to say that we don't know where she got the bruises is true, the only way to know would be to witness the incident. I do think it's common for victims of DV to lie & say they bumped into walls or fell down stairs to account for their injuries too.

I'm just putting 2 & 2 together. It has been claimed/rumored/reported/testified too.... however you'd like to put it, that BD was a psycho, that he stalked her & that he beat her & then I have fact from a court docket that says he assaulted someone & had a TRO put out on him. If it somehow comes out in the wash that his charges & the TRO are completely unrelated to Lisa, well then my most heart felt apologies but I don't think that's the case & that's why I don't understand why he was invited to the funeral.

wow...i never thought about that...it could be to watch him how he acted. (police were at her funeral) Remember the peterson case..the young married pregnant woman that was murdered in ca. well i read the book by her mother...He (the husband) still when they knew it was him that committed the crime still was trying to convince the family that he wasnt involved. so it could be right now they dont believe it but it could turn different. you just dont know how the police are going with this. young people have so many friends and so many patterens. IT COULD JUST VERY WELL BE...however i still feel Maytee is a loony tune. IMO of course.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by doing40thisyear - 02-15-2011, 10:56 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM