Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
I am not defending Maytee, but just to keep in perspective some of the comments made today seemingly citing certain behavior as "evidence" of her nuttiness and/or complicity:

1) I have personally known and seen some people, including some upstanding members of the community, who wore sunglasses while in bereavement and even to the funeral of a loved one, apparently so that their tears, red eyes, etc. would remain personal and unseen. It seemed peculiar to me, but apparently it is a known practice among some people. You can't assume that she wore them to "look cool" while being interviewed.

2) If you have ever been in a TV studio, it is typical for two or three cameras to be facing you while you are being interviewed, and for the camera control person to switch between them. People appearing for the first time, or being nervous because they are not professionals, get confused and often face the wrong camera and have to be repeatedly told to face a different camera than the one they are talking into. They may be told to look at the camera with the light on, but they may not see the light. It makes even otherwise normal people look goofy and confused when this happens.

I agree that there is plenty of other evidence of her nuttiness and possible complicity, but not necessarily the sunglasses and wrong camera.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Methusala - 02-15-2011, 11:14 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM