Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-16-2011, 12:20 AM)DickTracy Wrote:
(02-15-2011, 11:40 PM)efyou Wrote:
(02-15-2011, 11:35 PM)pspence Wrote: I really don't think that T had anything whatsoever to do with any of this and she is getting a bad wrap ...she was trying to help...what if she asked for Johnny's family's phone # repeatedly and was not given it...she did everything she could...can't any of you remember how when you were teens and even tho you were worried about something or someone, you didn't want to send the cops over when chances are it was nothing....could get all your friends mad at you because they could get caught smoking pot or whatever...I think when the truth comes out everyone one will be shocked ...I'm just guessing but I think that crime was a hit... a revenge crime for someone they thought was a snitch - the robbery was secondary....most important was sending a msg to others to keep their mouths shut or this could happen to you...I'm just guessing about all this but it upsets me because everyone is blaming T and she was just trying her hardest to get a hold of J's parents because she was worried...she tried and tried to help... let's not convict anyone until the truth comes out...

That's a good point. However, T's story doesn't jive. She went by and saw the house ransacked. You'd call 911 right?

One thing I'm not sure of though since it's been a while since I heard the 911 tapes.. did T ever say the ransacked thing or did Maytee say T said that to her?

Hello All! Been checking the site out, and I have to say it's the BEST by far!

I do believe when TW told the dispatcher she had went by, and mentioned something about the cupboards (I could be wrong, since I heard um so many times). So if TW didn't tell her this, how did Maytee know they where ransacked since it was prior to the door being kicked in and when police was there they didn't see anything?

yeah i swear she does say cabinets on the 911 through the umm...and she is so quit to respond to dispatcher..that the phone is turned off when the dispatchers asked for the phone number of johnny..the 911 tape link is in this thread ...somewhere at the beginning...and posted a number a times in the thread i think

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by doing40thisyear - 02-16-2011, 12:59 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM