Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-16-2011, 01:06 AM)efyou Wrote:
(02-16-2011, 12:58 AM)rotten_cotton Wrote: unfolding now on justice.........

Justice for Johnny Clarke and Lisa Straub
I see that Tiffany Williams has "liked" our page. I am wondering, Tiffany, if you would be willing to answer some questions. In advance, I would like to warn everyone that anyone who posts any negative comments about Tiffany, or attacks her on this page, will be banned on the spot. This is our opportunity to ask her some questions!
4 minutes ago
3 people like this.

Justice for Johnny Clarke and Lisa Straub The first question I have is this:

Did you tell anyone, prior to Johnny's dad lifting someone up to look in the window, that the house was ransacked and the cupboards were open? If yes, who did you tell this to?
2 minutes ago

xxxxxxxxl Totally agree, no bashing, lets just get first hand information. :-)
a few seconds ago

Person that runs it will be closing it for the night. Twat

i saw that....but it's not closed yet!

Justice for Johnny Clarke and Lisa Straub The first question I have is this:

Did you tell anyone, prior to Johnny's dad lifting someone up to look in the window, that the house was ransacked and the cupboards were open? If yes, who did you tell this to?
16 minutes ago

xxxxx Totally agree, no bashing, lets just get first hand information. :-)
13 minutes ago · 2 people

xxxxx plus, if she DID have nothing to do with it... she should want to give all info out, maybe it would help catch the killers?Smiley_emoticons_smile
11 minutes ago

Justice for Johnny Clarke and Lisa Straub She's probably in bed. It's 12:00 at night in Toledo. I'm going to make this page private for the night and open it up again in the morning.
8 minutes ago

xxxxx She should be sharing that information with authorities...not us.
8 minutes ago · 2 people

xxxxx why do you make it private at night? just curious
8 minutes ago

Justice for Johnny Clarke and Lisa Straub ‎@Stefany: Because people have been posting a bunch of SMACK to this page attacking me and I don't want them to have 12 hours to post without my not being able to delete their posts!

Of course you aren't aware of the posts because I generally catch them shortly after they hit the page because I receive notification in an e-mail and can quickly remove them and ban the person.

I've had to ban about 40 people!
4 minutes ago

xxxxx wow 40 people!!! that's crazy!!!
3 minutes ago

xxxxx You can block me for saying this but honestly i think its up to God detectives and the jury to question people not us we need to know our roles as citizens play our part and not go overboard
about a minute ago

Justice for Johnny Clarke and Lisa Straub The page was way out of control and I decided to put a stop to the disruptive behavior which enraged some people when I banned them who then complained to their friends who they sent over here to blast me and say, "We've reported your page."
a few seconds ago

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by rotten_cotton - 02-16-2011, 01:13 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM