Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-16-2011, 02:18 AM)doing40thisyear Wrote:
(02-16-2011, 02:08 AM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote:
(02-16-2011, 02:01 AM)doing40thisyear Wrote: ALSO TW almost screws up her alibi...she starts to say Johnny say I am on the phone to someone then she changes it....listen again see if you here that

I noticed TW hemmin and hawin, she changes from talking to LS then to JS then she says they all hung up but she called JS right back and heard the altercation. It seems to me she is concealing some facts and being vague and non-specific so she has wiggle room to answer some followup question predicated on her previous statements that could corner her.

Like she is thinking....I wondered who I was on the phone 1st with. and she has to clearly point out..I worried about my friends....WHY would you think I had anything to do with it? Please listen to it again..see if you hear her say about what she heard Johnny say... I swear she went to say.. I AM ON THE PHONE WITH YOUR ....and then she changes it. mmm its interesting.

I listened again and this is as best as i can make out what she is saying to 911.

TW...O.K.Hello
911...Whats going on there?
TW...My friend Johnny and Lisa they were suppose to me up. me and my friend. This was at around 11 oclock and I was on the phone with his girl frien Lisa and he hung up and we all hung up. And then I called Johnny right back cause I was gonna tell him that I was gonna run to the store and I would meet him at the house......well he was yellin at some one like um saying "bro...who are you?"

Not sure where you are hearing her stopping from saying one thing and switching to to another....so far all I get is a story being related with alot of stops and I get a sense that there is discomfort relating the details. I can't venture a guess at why this discomfort is there. Could it be because she was just accused of setting JS up? If so a person realizing they are in the hot seat could begin to stammer, wondering if those acusations were going to be leveled at her again and anything she was saying was going to used to support those acusations and further incriminate her.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by ZEROSPHERES - 02-16-2011, 02:49 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM