Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
From~ Justice for Johnny Clarke and Lisa Straub
I see that Tiffany Williams has "liked" our page. Welcome, Tiffany! I'd like to give you the opportunity to answer some questions so you can help people better understand what happened the night Johnny and Lisa were murdered. I'm sure you've been really frustrated with all the gossip going around. Are you willing to answer questions?
2 hours ago · View Feedback (15)Hide Feedback (15)

Justice for Johnny Clarke and Lisa Straub Tiffany is the woman who was on the phone with Johnny the night of the murder who heard him say something to the effect of "What are you doing here?", after which the phone apparently dropped and she heard some sort of commotion who repeatedly kept trying to get hold of Johnny and Lisa by texting and calling them.
57 minutes ago
o
Kelly Roe Oh I see!..
57 minutes ago
o
Kelly Roe The person that waited hours before reporting something could be wrong...the guilt she must feel. My heart aches for her.
55 minutes ago · 2 peopleLoading...
o
Justice for Johnny Clarke and Lisa Straub
Many people have dissed her for NOT calling 911 and I'd like an explanation from her.

In hindsight, I'm most certain she wishes she had called immediately. Knowing what she knows now, I am certain she wishes she had. However, and I am going... to defend her, I know countless people who wouldn't have called the cops because of many different reasons:

1.) They have outstanding warrants for their arrest;

2.) They have been raised by parents who taught them never to involve the police in their business;

3.) They know the person is on probation or parole which entitles the police to search their person, residence, vehicle, etc. without a warrant;

4.) They know the person or persons they would be sending the police to check on have drugs in their residence or on their person;

5.) They believe the person is under the influence of an illegal narcotic;

6.) They would be going against the "code" of the gang or people they are affiliated with;

7.) They would make people angry if it became known they were the person who called 911;

8.) They didn't want their name to appear on the sheriff or police department public 911 call log;

9) They were afraid the police would come to their residence to talk to them and they were drunk or under the influence of illegal narcotics;

10.) They weren't certain there was an emergency and didn't want to seem like an idiot for calling the police for nothing, etc. etc. etc.See More
42 minutes ago · 2 peopleLoading...
o
Justice for Johnny Clarke and Lisa Straub Well, what about her FRIEND who didn't call 911 when she told her about the strange confrontation on the phone! Why didn't that friend call 911? Instead, that friend called Johnny's mother.
40 minutes ago
o
Kelly Roe You put a lot of thought into it. She has to live with this guilt..punishment enought. I don't blame her..NOT AT ALL
39 minutes ago
o
Justice for Johnny Clarke and Lisa Straub
Also, she was waiting for someone to come home and then used their car to drive over to the house. I'm sure she told the people WHY she wanted to borrow the car. Why didn't the people who she borrowed the car from call 911?

She isn't the onl...y one who had information something was wrong yet apparently Johnny's mother is the only person who called 911!See More
38 minutes ago
o
Kelly Roe True...lots of stories going around
29 minutes ago
"It is a capital mistake to theorize before you have all the evidence. It biases the judgment."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by DickTracy - 02-16-2011, 01:51 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM