Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
I think Facebook sucks...reason..when I joined all these people started wanting to be my friend. I didnt remember them from High School and some of the people contacting me from High School were absolutely NUTS..Some of them said I went to High School with them only to find none of them in any of my High School Yearbooks. Of course, I am of a older generation, but the young kids (teen to 20 years cant live without Facebook) Checking numerous times of the day, posting minute to minute want they are doing. I think it was real nice that a page was dedicated for JC AND LS, however I believe it further enticed Maytee. It sure gave her an outlet to her anger thats for sure but some of the things she said was worrying me as to her state of mind. (I will never know how she feels being that I am not a Mother or have lost someone or a child to such a horrid crime plus she had found them which is tramatizing..so I do have empathy for her). But, I have to say I dont think I would have been posting comments on Facebook if I had been in the same situation as Maytee. I only hope that she can found some sort of grieving support group or system where others can truly know the pain she is going through and ...keep her Facebook private at least.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by doing40thisyear - 02-16-2011, 03:04 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM