Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-16-2011, 01:36 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:
(02-16-2011, 01:31 PM)JsMom Wrote: Hello everyone, I am new here! but this is Miranda! I see people have brought me up for talking to maytee! I would like to join u all in conversation! I did have a son who passed! I do talk with maytee often! I am just tryin to help comfort her and be there emotionally for her! =) O and YES losing a child does make u a little crazy! If you have any futher questions for me feel free to ask! Thank you!

you are very welcome here, thankyou for joining.
you may well hear opinions you don't like, but you probably know that already. Smiley_emoticons_wink
all "sides" are allowed and encouraged.
and we don't shut down, ban and censor.

Welcome. I too have lost a child in death, and had one kidnapped and a
victim of a violent crime. 19 counts against him. It took us nine years to
get the perpetrator behind bars. Mourning in private, to family or a counselor
is much more beneficial for me as a person. For HEALING, I would not recommend posting too much because it is a knife into your own sores, and
and entry into the wound of the newly hurt. and you really do not know where their healing is.

I have found it best to let them ask me what they wish, so I know where
they are emotionally. It keeps me from stepping on someemotional red
flags. Take care and good. Luck. It gets better as time goes on,
but the funniest thing can just bring it all back, which is why I try to be
careful in the manner of giving sympathies. Perhaps it is not something that
could work for you, but over the many years, it have been the coping
method that has worked best.

Share what is comfortable for you and know we will support your
freedom to speak and we do care about you and are proud you have
the courage to be on a board. AND glad you chose the best one!!!
LC and Duchess! really ROCK!!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TotallyCurious - 02-16-2011, 03:27 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM