Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-16-2011, 04:50 PM)jash Wrote:
Quote:The problem/worry is that this is not being handled by the city's large and experienced Detective Bureau but by a tiny Detective Bureau run by the Sheriff's Dept, which normally deals only with traffic and running the local jail, and where appointments made are usually political at the Sheriff's discretion. I am only hoping that the two (?) detectives in their Bureau are up to the task.

BINGO! People that have read my previous posts know how I feel about Stooksbury, the "lead" investigator.

As far as the FBI goes, I know it has been reported that they offered their services for obtaining phone records, etc. but I have not seen anywhere where this is now an OFFICIAL FBI investigation. If its not, the Sheriff's dept is still lead and they SHOULD release some sort of presser for Gods sake. Stooksbury has been completely MUTE, the rewards keep getting higher and higher, and as I said before..the last murder I recall Stooksbury investigating was an inmate in her own jail (county jail) where she said there was "no evidence" of beating or injuries to the inmate, which the coroner backed up...UNTIL the Justice Department became involved and said the inmate died from beating and strangulation! This is one big boys club here folks...always has been. I have NO faith in the Sheriff's Dept. running this investigation.

A previous poster said that Toledo PD is now lead investigators of this crime (he stated he heard it on the news) if true, this would be GOOD NEWS. I myself, being local, have not heard that TPD took over tho.

News didn't state Toledo Police TOOK OVER, just that they are now involved.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by RaisingAPrince - 02-16-2011, 05:00 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM