Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-16-2011, 04:58 PM)jash Wrote:
Quote:Is anyone or group raising a "hue and a cry" against LE to solve this case?

Any editorials in print, on air or TV commenting on LE's apparent stalled investigation?

Or are you folks satisfied that things are progressing appropriately and this is "business as usual"?

I am local, and find this extremely interesting, where is the outcry?? I think, and this is MY opinion only...I think there is no outcry, no candlelight vigils, etc. because it has gone thru town fast enough that this is related to gangbangers, drug users, etc. and NOBODY GIVES A SHIT. It doesn't touch them. They don't have to worry about a band of marauders storming their homes, or killing their children, cuz they do not associate with these types of people. They figure they are far removed from being touched by these murderers cuz they are not gangstas or druggies. If this was NOT the case, there would be an outcry cuz these kids were young, white, and good looking and that has "outcry" written all over it if in fact, it was some random act of violence. But it wasn't, and everyone in town knows it, so nobody is picketing the Sheriffs dept. for answers. News doesn't cover it cuz they were GANGSTAS...and them killing each other happens way to often here. They are not even talking about Lisa because there are to many people that have said and know that she knew about his record, and that she herself, was involved with drugs. Have Maytee on the news every night?? She certainly doesn't further the cause cuz she comes off as a freakin nut job..! Interview JC's friends? I think not...who would have sympathy for them? Solely my opinion, but I think that's why. Doesn't make it right certainly, but that's what's happening.

and I COMPLETELY AGREE with your post. It's pretty much all over the city-rumor and otherwise- that these kids were into drugs.."pill heads"..gangbangers..the criminal records are posted everywhere...everyone from the soccer mom that lives in the Straub neighborhood down to the street thugs are chiming in about how this has been drug related, gangbangers, robbery, revenge, etc etc. There's a million rumors! AND what I've been told is that TPD is "assisting" with the investigation, not taking the lead. Which could mean that some type of crime occured in their jurisdiction...that they are going to be/are trying to link with the JC/LS murder...maybe?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by fabulous - 02-16-2011, 05:07 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM