Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-16-2011, 07:17 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:
(02-16-2011, 07:06 PM)JsMom Wrote: Tiffany Williams February 16 at 4:21pm Report
okay well i just figored out how 2 be able to post on the site last night,ive been trying to get on there i thought i was blocked.but as you ask.i'll answer any questions you and anyone else has to ask.okkay never did i say the house was ransacked.thst never came out of my mouth.that came from maytee(johnny's mother).she is the one who said i said that.just as she said i said i heard johnny drop the phone that was a lie.johnny told me he would call me back.thats why i didnt call anyone.then when a hour went by and he didnt answer him or lisa thats when i drove out there.and there was no answer.so see if everyone knew the whole story then they could judge.but maytee is making me look bad because she aint telling the truth.

Tiffany Williams February 16 at 4:50pm Report
i guess johnnys ma said she wanted the site took down because she got banned from it because she was talkin about choppin bodys up n pouring acid on them..

Miranda February 16 at 4:52pm
O wow! IM IN SHOCK! I mean i do relate to maytee becuz i have lost a son! I did find things u said didnt add up but Im not takin sides! I just want some Justice for the families u know! This was sickening

Mirandax February 16 at 4:58pm
NOW she did say a few things but they were geared toward whomever KILLED Jc and Ls...and i might have more questions for ya! Im on a site other them FB (lame forums) but u did have a different side of the story! thanks for sharin it and Ill have more qs soon and if u dont feel comfortable answering them that ok too

Tiffany Williams February 16 at 4:58pm Report
i kno and ive did as much as i could 2 do 2 help..i want the same as others ..and u kno yea those are my friends but how would u feel if u were getting the blame for ur friends death if all u were doin was tryn to help.thats all i did n now the blame is on me by every1.maytee should of told the truth about the story that was told not a lie ..but u kno wut i feel they will find out who did it and who ever blamed me can kiss my ass.i could nt even attend benefits or funerals because of this bullshit thats fuked up that shyt hurts.but theres nothing i can do.i guess jus sit back n let the cops do there job and get justice for this.

this is interesting. it changes nothing for me, & i think she is putting it out there so you WILL post it. know what i mean? she is trying to influence or manipulate total strangers online.
she shouldn't talk to anyone except LE and her family. any lawyer would tell her that, but she already knows it.

Right! Im just posting what she has said to me! I invited her here as well! If she messages me anymore I will post them! Awink

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by JsMom - 02-16-2011, 07:20 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM