Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Sorry if this has been addressed already, I am just trying to catch up with everything I've missed on here today and it's some great stuff as usual! Anyway, this investigation is being handled no only by the Lucas County Detectives, but the Toledo Police Department, BCI and the FBI. The sheer silence, lack of leaks and very bold article that quoted experts from other cities and offered a point blank Profile (which really hit home to a "T" no pun intended, ok maybe a little) with the Tiffany crowd indicates to me this is being handled by much more experienced experts in homicide investigation and they are giving direction to the little guys for reasons we will not know at this time. As LC mentioned in a post LE are not intimidated by gangs and their first priority is to PROTECT the case and any evidence they have thus far. I don't believe they have nothing, but I could be wrong. Also the award is increasing for information because many friends and concerned citizens are donating money towards the reward in LS's memory per her parents request in lieu of flowers. People are very upset here in Toledo about this vicious, cruel, brutal crime and they will continue to offer any help they can. So while there are no protests,( it's only been two weeks & we are allowing LE some space to do their job)... there is an INCREDIBLE amount of support being shown in the community from those who are donating to the award fund.
[/quote]

Do you have a link to this article?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by esbee - 02-16-2011, 08:04 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM