Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
so is it true the admin is the person who created Facebook page and also why cant the people at Facebook deactivated the account because of all this. I would be kinda upset if someone I didnt know created a RIP page about one of my family members even if it was out of the kindness of their heart. I feel safe in this forum unlike I ever did in Facebook. Even when I tried to make things private (IN Facebook) not all things were private, you know. You have to give Facebook several things about yourself to register and I found my birthdate and email add was listed. NO WAY TO HIDE IT ..even when I made it private. That is why this forum is great. Private and Safe. I know LC and D arent going to post my birthdate or private email add. Also I believe Facebook also knows if you are trolling someone page. As all the sudden, you will get things like you may want to be friends with this person or that...and was just looking at maybe a friend of friend's page. I admit, I am a Hater of Facebook but a Lover of Mock Forums. LOL
[/quote]
There is a way to keep that info private from certain friends and viewable to others. I apologize if this has already been addressed, but I haven't finished reading all the posts beyond this one. Go to top right of FB page. Hit account and then press privacy settings in drop down box. On left side of the next page choose who u want to see your info (friends only,etc.) Then at bottom of that same page hit customize (small blue letters). The next page will list all the items in your profile and contact info, etc. At the very bottom is your e-mail. Click on the box to the right of that , then hit customize in that drop down box. In the next box that pops up you can hide your e-mail from justice for JC & LS. If u want to make any info private to any other friends just repeat the process. Then u can go back and do the same for your D.O.B. Hope this helps.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by kitty1 - 02-16-2011, 09:39 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM