Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-16-2011, 10:00 PM)Jane Wrote:
(02-16-2011, 09:53 PM)Love Hippos Wrote: It's been awhile since I listened to the 911 calls. Can anyone who listened recently to the one with Tiffany confirm if she made the following statement, which I found at another forum and assume is quoted from that conversation.

"My friend Johnny and Lisa they were suppose to pick me up, me and my friend. This was at around 11 o'clock. I was on the phone with his gf Ls and we hung up, we all hung up. Then he, I called jc right back, I was gonna tell him that I was gonna run to the store and I would meet him at the house.. he was yellin at someone like, 'I'm on ... he goes..bro who are you.' I called him right back and he didn't answer."

Didn't Tiffany just tell us she was talking to JC, not LS...that she called him back to tell him she was running to the store, and he told her he'd call her back...that she didn't hear anyone yelling....that she didn't contact 911 immediately because she was waiting for him to call...that when he didn't call after an hour or so, she tried unsuccessfully to reach him?

eta: I hope when if/when she returns she can help put the confusion to rest.

help me out, please. I'm not seeing the confusion. . ?

Hi Jane....Here is the best we can decifer....

RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - EastCoastKat - Today 09:34 AM

I listened again and this is as best as i can make out what she is saying to 911.

TW...O.K.Hello
911...Whats going on there?
TW...My friend Johnny and Lisa they were suppose to me up. me and my friend. This was at around 11 oclock and I was on the phone with his girl frien Lisa and he hung up and we all hung up. And then I called Johnny right back cause I was gonna tell him that I was gonna run to the store and I would meet him at the house......well he was yellin at some one like um saying "bro...who are you?"

This is what I heard:

I was on the phone with his gf Ls and HE ( TW says he but meant she, okay honest mistake) hung up, we all hung up, (myabe this was 3 way call?) and then he, I called jc right back I was gonna tell him that I was gonna run to the store and I would meet him at the house.. he was yellin at someone like "I'm on (she starts to say something else here)... he goes..bro who are you.. I called him right back and he didn't answer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by ZEROSPHERES - 02-16-2011, 10:37 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM