Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-16-2011, 11:16 PM)jash Wrote: Ok..I have taken all of TIFF answers and put them in chronological order. Some, I have not prefaced with the questions because I think we're all smart enough to deduce the question from her answer. I have also included the convo between tiff and miranda with Miranda posting tiff's answers before she officially joined. There IS a GLARING CHANGE OF THE STORY, which is what is confusing and concerning people. I have highlighted the statements that are completely different answers, At least, that is how I am reading them...that there are 2 distinct different stories...am I correct or not?

Tiffany Williams February 16 at 4:21pm Report
okay well i just figored out how 2 be able to post on the site last night,ive been trying to get on there i thought i was blocked.but as you ask.i'll answer any questions you and anyone else has to ask.okkay never did i say the house was ransacked.thst never came out of my mouth.that came from maytee(johnny's mother).she is the one who said i said that.just as she said i said i heard johnny drop the phone that was a lie.johnny told me he would call me back.thats why i didnt call anyone.then when a hour went by and he didnt answer him or lisa thats when i drove out there.and there was no answer.so see if everyone knew the whole story then they could judge.but maytee is making me look bad because she aint telling the truth.
Tiffany Williams February 16 at 4:50pm Report
i guess johnnys ma said she wanted the site took down because she got banned from it because she was talkin about choppin bodys up n pouring acid on them..

Tiffany Williams February 16 at 4:58pm Report
i kno and ive did as much as i could 2 do 2 help..i want the same as others ..and u kno yea those are my friends but how would u feel if u were getting the blame for ur friends death if all u were doin was tryn to help.thats all i did n now the blame is on me by every1.maytee should of told the truth about the story that was told not a lie ..but u kno wut i feel they will find out who did it and who ever blamed me can kiss my ass.i could nt even attend benefits or funerals because of this bullshit thats fuked up that shyt hurts.but theres nothing i can do.i guess jus sit back n let the cops do there job and get justice for this

O ok so u knew johnny first/longer?

Tiffany Williams February 16 at 5:14pm Report
yup

had u ever meet Johnnys mother before all this
How well did u know Johnny? How well did u know Lisa?

Tiffany Williams February 16 at 5:09pm Report
good enough...well i met lisa thru johnny..

i did not tell any 1 i was goin to lisa house.it was not a party.as i was speaking with lisa her an johnny asked did i want to come over and i said yes.we hung up and i called johnny rite back to tell him i was goin to the stor e when he got to my house jus walk in.and thats when i heard him talking to that man.

Did you conspire to rob the Straubs and have Johnny and Lisa killed for drugs

no i did not.
Hi Tiffany - a question. When you got the house, that night, did you just knock on the door, or did you try to look in the wondows? Also, if you had other transportation that night, why did you need a ride from Johnny & Lisa?

yes i did knock and also i rang the door bell for about 5 minutes.and on lisas fron door there are 2 big windows on the side of them yes i did look in i did not see them.and i did not have transportation that night.when they did not answer after a hour i woke up my friends ma n asked to use her car.

& what exactly did you hear Johnny & the man say ?

johnnys exact words were "bro wut r u doin"...and then he said tiff ima call u back.thats y i didnt call any one.he said hed call me back.after a hour of him not answering or showing up thats when i drove there.

so what about all the lights being on and the cabinets opened?

the lights were on and at the top of the stairs which the stairs are right at the front door there was a closet opened.but never did i say the house was ransacked.johnnys mother said i said that.that was a lie

When you heard the guy talking to Johnny was it in a loud threatning voice? Do you recognize his voice, or have any idea who the killers are? Also will you cell phone records verify you were where you say you were during these phone calls?

i could not hear what the other guy was sayin he sounded kinda far away but also johnny kept asking him bro who are you so he was talking over the man.i only heard 1 voice tho.yes the phone calls did verify.

Just listened to you on the 911 call and I'm curious about something.

i also told the police the exact story.he did say he would call me back.and after i left the first time i drove back and then called a friend whos boyfriend is johnnys best friend .i asked for the number she would not give it to me.she told me stay by my phone shed call me back an 20 minutes later johnnys dad called i told him what happened and told him i was driving back there did he want a ride he said yes so i turned around and picked him up thats why all the time went by.

the only people they said(the police) not to talk to is johnnys family.and thats because of the threats.no they did not tell me i could nt leave town.
no i did not hear lisa.(on the phone)
johnny said bro wut r u doing. and i could not hear what the man said.
my boyfriend was at home doing a paper for school.
no i was not going alone another one of are friends was going also.

i have no idea who murdered them.i really dont feel comfortable answering questions about them doing or being involved with drugs....thats to much info on them that i dont want to post.sorry.!
no my boyfriend does not live alone and he is also clear he took a polygraph for them and passed. i really dont know why this happened.im just as lost as the others when it comes to who did this and why.
personaly i think the lady(Maytee) is crazy.i did not kno her i met her the night of all of this.an as soon as i told her he wasnt answering the phone she said it was my fault.i set her son up. yes i think she is against me and others
i left while the police were ther this was the first time his dad was there.the police said to go they didnt see nothing wrong.i guess johnnys dad went back and kicked the door in.i was not there

we were just going to shoot some pool for a lil bit.no 1 knew we were going to be there and no1 else was coming over
the reason they kept my boyfriend is because he had a warrant for fta..failure to appear for traffic tickets.

i dont htink it was a robbery i thnk it was more personal than what we all know.and ive heard alot of rumors...come on its all rumors what they saying about me .so that should tell you something
me another friend johnny and lisa yes it is the minor.and just so everyone knows he was just a friend ... he has been questioned also

it is true they used the garage door to get in the house.the garage door was closed when i got there.and when the police got there the lights were still on.and i have no idea what the intraband pants are either.
did not go to the back og the house and thats were they siad they looked in.so im not sure.and i really cant say about the mother .im confused to all this to.

yes i was there 1 other time.(Straub home)
Had he (Johnny) ever commented to you about anyone being angry at him for any reason?

yes the guy he told on that was involved with his robbery.
thank you and god bless but no johnnys family wasnt thankful they blamed me.and youre also welcome for coming and answering your questions.also.i got to go for a moment but i will return to answer some more for all of you.god bless you all

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Those are the statements I had no luck finding. When matched up with Tiffany's convo with the 911 operator, it becomes clear the story has changed for whatever reason.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Love Hippos - 02-16-2011, 11:23 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM