Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-16-2011, 06:04 PM)shitstorm Wrote:
(02-16-2011, 12:07 PM)EastCoastKat Wrote:
(02-16-2011, 11:13 AM)Wish.I.was.a.P.I Wrote:
(02-16-2011, 10:34 AM)EastCoastKat Wrote:
(02-16-2011, 02:49 AM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote: I listened again and this is as best as i can make out what she is saying to 911.

TW...O.K.Hello
911...Whats going on there?
TW...My friend Johnny and Lisa they were suppose to me up. me and my friend. This was at around 11 oclock and I was on the phone with his girl frien Lisa and he hung up and we all hung up. And then I called Johnny right back cause I was gonna tell him that I was gonna run to the store and I would meet him at the house......well he was yellin at some one like um saying "bro...who are you?"

Not sure where you are hearing her stopping from saying one thing and switching to to another....so far all I get is a story being related with alot of stops and I get a sense that there is discomfort relating the details. I can't venture a guess at why this discomfort is there. Could it be because she was just accused of setting JS up? If so a person realizing they are in the hot seat could begin to stammer, wondering if those acusations were going to be leveled at her again and anything she was saying was going to used to support those acusations and further incriminate her.

This is what I heard:

I was on the phone with his gf Ls and HE ( TW says he but meant she, okay honest mistake) hung up, we all hung up, (myabe this was 3 way call?) and then he, I called jc right back I was gonna tell him that I was gonna run to the store and I would meet him at the house.. he was yellin at someone like "I'm on (she starts to say something else here)... he goes..bro who are you.. I called him right back and he didn't answer.

Ok, wait a minute....there is one thing mentioned in here that I never heard before "I would meet him at the house".....This changes alot!! If this is true, then she wasn't trying to get him out of the house so the robbery could happen/continue as thought before, this would indicate she wanted him to stay at the house which, makes no sense if she was aware that a robbery was happening or about to happen.

I'm thinking these people were already in the house when Johnny and Lisa got home. In regards to her also saying that she heard Johnny say "I'm on the"....he could have been saying "I'm on the phone with the cops" to try and scare the perps. Also, knowing there was holes punched in the walls, major ransacking in the bedroom etc, it sounds like this may have taken some time to do and could give motive as to why they killed them...if they kept saying "There is no safe" it could have simply pissed the perps off so much because they thought for sure there was a safe that they tortured them each time to get them to talk and finally just killed them. Another thing...Unknown mentioned awhile back that there was a white van (I believe) in the neighborhood days before...central security has white vans (I think)...is it possible someone they were aquanited with worked for central security?? Unknown mentioned in that same post that the wires had been cut.....someone had to know where the wires were, and have wirecutters.

I also just wanted to say that creeping through facebbok/my space/ and many other things, I am so saddened to see the lives all these kids live.

"I would meet him at the house"

She says this after she knows what has gone down, after she hear this supposed altercation. IF you believe anything TW said, that's the question. What's the truth, what's mixed with the truth...remember the best liars mix enough truth with their lies to make them SEEM believable.

Dunno if this has been addressed, as I'm the usual 10 pages behind in the thread, but when she said that about running to the store and meeting him at the house, that's a ??? for me. Did she mean, "I'm going to run to the story and meet at my house", or meet at Lisa's (IOW, she didn't need a ride any longer)?

I still find the run to the store story to be suspect. Hell, everything she says is suspect.
In regards to "I would meet him at the house" I always believed that to be the house that Tiff was staying at and not LS's. It sounds to me that she never got a chance to actually say those words or the sentence about running to the store to JC. The "arguing" started and he dropped the phone before she had a chance to. If I recall correctly she told the sheriff that she called JC back for a second time and "was gonna tell him" to wait a bit before he left because she was "running" to the store. Tiff also claims that she didn't have any transportation so she wouldn't have been able to meet him at Lisa's. She told the sheriff that she she had to wait for her friend's mom to get home so she could go check on JC & LS. I believe she had to wait for her to get home to use her car.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by kitty1 - 02-17-2011, 01:33 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM