Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-16-2011, 09:58 PM)Brennan Wrote: Wow Tiffany! You've been through a lot these past weeks. I have to admit I've really changed my mind (and theories) about this crime. It's SO EASY TO JUDGE (talking only about myself) without having both sides. It is not your obligation to worry about what people think of you. You shouldn't have to give s rats ass about anyone's opinion right now. But I hope you know how much I respect you for the fact you had the balls to share your story. Maybe in some way it can help to get the TRUTH out, since the media only seems interested in the "looney Maytee" version. You're right, if someone has nothing to hide then they deserve to stand up for themselves. You must be a strong woman. Don't know if I could do the same! Good luck with your sweet boys n new baby.

Still trying to get caught up (have about 20 more pages to read) but wanted to respond.

I too am glad that Tiffany has joined and is answering questions. I'm also amazed how some people seem to have quickly dropped their pre-conceived notions about her, the ones that were so quick to judge, condemn and crucify her just a few pages back (you know who you are). You practically imagined her with the bags in her hands for crissakes. I've never believed she was part of this, and now her answers clarify the two hour delay (imo).

Now maybe we should give Maytee the benefit of the doubt as well, especially thiose who seem to think she was part of this crime or had some other involvement. Sure, maybe she's a bit different in her behavior and ranting, but let's not be so quick to judge her either. Maybe we'll hear from her too.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by DCTim - 02-17-2011, 08:59 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM