Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
I have to agree with LoveHippo and Doing40, and the eating my words part too. IF JC said he would call her back, when did he say that, because she says she tried to call him back. Why did she say she called and texted LS too, right after she and JC were disconnected, and says this quite frantically? She makes it sound like she did it right away and got no response. NOT even an inkling that it was an hour later!

TW: "johnny told me he would call me back.thats why i didnt call anyone.then when a hour went by and he didnt answer"
Versus
"i called jc right back to tell him I had to run to the store and that I would meet them at the house and he was yellen at somebody...like umm I'm on.. he goes bro who are you.. and I called him right back he didn't answer...so I texted my friend L's phone and I was where are you are you okay and they didn't anwer...

I texted L
The last I talked to you I heard him arguing..."

And for those who think that it's a matter of semantics or that the details don't count..

Any, any cop worth their salt will tell you...THE DEVIL IS IN THE DETAILS

First, I have to give her credit for coming here and answering some questions, she either very brave, or has a set of steel balls. JMO. Do I think she knew they were going to be murdered, no, did she put her hands on them, no, does she know a hell of a lot more....yep.

Sorry, I'm just not buying what TW is selling....

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by EastCoastKat - 02-17-2011, 10:44 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM