Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-17-2011, 12:16 PM)kitty1 Wrote:
(02-17-2011, 11:59 AM)EastCoastKat Wrote: I never got to read "Grieving Friend" either, I didn't copy it fast enough, lol!

i'm pretty sure that "grieving friend" and are one in the same. They both posted the same info about Mr.Z calling her mom looking for money!!!!!!!!!!! diddn't anyone else catch that? The original post was on WS forum. it was removed. someone cut and pasted it to another forum where it still is (MDS)post 112 page 5. grieving friend also posted on TCR. the mother of grieving friend is friends with Mr Z's mom. the mother of xxx is friends with mr Z's mom

post112 page 5 as kitty1 above mentioned...

am a grieving friend. I have a lot of information on this case. I am writing to get my own emotion off my chest and get any information from you (the people). Where to start,

Part 1: My mother gets a phone call around 10:00pm Sunday night from a guy by the name Mr.Z who dates the girl who was on the phone with johnny at 11:00pm the night the murders took place. Mr.Z was trying to borrow money from my mom and said it was for diapers for his child that he's going to be watching within the next couple of days. My mom who is a friend of his mom knows that he has a percocet addiction so she says no that she had no money, she had bills to pay earlier that day. The next day I get a phone call letting me know what happened to Lisa, and I call my mom grieving and telling her what happened and she lets me know that Mr.Z just had the cops over his house and had taken him downtown. Since Mr.Z phone was the last one to talk to Johnny. She then lets me know he was trying to get money off her that night.

Part 2: The girl who was on the phone with Johnny. We'll call her Ms.T I have been over to Mr.Z house over the years since he lives with his mom and I help her out on occasions. Well over the past few weeks I've gone over there she had first let me know that Mr.Z was dating a heroin dealer by the name of Ms.T. I was like wow. She said she buys him whatever he wants. New shoes, clothing, dinners. Problem is Mr.Z likes to run all over his mom so she lets him get away with about anything. About 2 weeks ago I go over there and she tells me hes been doing really bad and has been going through withdraws from percocet.

Part 3: The 911 calls were released. I listened to them and Johnny's mother said that Ms.T had talked to her son cause they were going to hang out over at Lisa parents and they were waiting to be picked up. Ms.T said she was on the phone with Johnny and heard the saying from the paper that was:'Who are you? What do you want? What are you doing here? (which that isn't what was said I come to find out. I'll address that next. She says she heard the phone drop and then the phone went dead. We'll the mother states Ms.T drove to the house (w/ Mr.Z) and tried to ring the door bell a bunch of times and had no answer so she then called a girl named Shirita who then called a Ruben who then called the mother. Which then the mother contacted the police at 1:21 a.m. So, here's what I'm getting, at 11:00 o'clock Ms. T hears the robbery taking place so she drives over to Lisa's house which its a 20 min drive from South St. rings the door bell and no one answers? So she stays there and calls here friend Shirita instead of calling the cops? Well Ms.T and Mr.Z leave the scene and somehow gets a hold of Johnny's dad which they go pick him up then drive back to the house which the cops show about then.

Part. 4: Wednesday the 2nd I get a phone call from Mr.Z's mom asking for help with a phone she found in her room and that her laptop was stolen right out her bedroom with the case. Like someone in the house had the time to package it all up and then take it. I say it was probably your son since he a percaddicit, she agreed. She asked me how I was doing and I said I'm upset over what happened to Lisa she says yea Mr.Z had the cops over there since Johnny was Mr.Z's best friend and that Ms.T was on the phone with Johnny at the time it happen. I thought here's my chance to ask whatever I can to get whatever info that Mr.Z and told his Mom. So I began asking questions. I asked what did she say to you when she was on the phone with Johnny? She said Johnny said first, "Hey bro, what are you doing here?" like in a more serious tone. Then Johnny says, "Who, the **** are you!" and she couldn't hear what they were saying that Johnny started yelling, then the phone went dead. I asked could she hear Lisa, she said no she didn't hear anything from Lisa. I asked "How were they found? Do you know?" She said bound up with electrical cords with bags over their heads. Stunned that she said electrical cords. I said yea I listened to the 911 calls and Johnny's mom said that she could see them bound up with Johnny's phone on him. I said if Ms.T said the phone dropped why was the phone on him? She states yes he had his phone on his chest with his wallet also on his chest. Just stunned that she knew this information. I said, "I knew Lisa but I didn't know Mr. Z knew Lisa." She said that Johnny had been dating her over the past few months and introduced her to percocet, that the group of them had been doing. She also stated Johnny had called Mr.Z a few nights before the murders occured and said that the parents were going out of town for a week and that they had a nice house with a pool table. She said Mr.Z went over to the house the night before the murders occurred and that they were probably doing percocets. She also said Johnny had called Mr.Z that day looking to see if he could find percocets for him. So Johnny had enough money on him that day to buy percocets and before Ms.T called Johnny that night, Mr.Z had called my mom one hour prior, looking to get money from her and he couldn't get it. If he was supppose to get money from my mom, who lives 20 minutes away from Mr. Z, why would he leave to get the money if he was getting picked up by Johnny and Lisa? He would have already of had a way to get to Lisa's house, which would mean he wouldn't have needed a ride to get there.

In my opinion, Ms.T and Mr.Z were feining for percocet, they didn't have the cash to get it, Johnny probably already found percocets. If Johnny already had the percocet and didn't share with Mr.Z, that pissed him off or just couldn't pay him for it so the two went over to the house in Mr.Z's mom's car. They already knew the layout from the night before. They either went through the garage door which was probably left open from when Lisa and Johnny got home and parked Lisa's car in the garage. The door opens into the kitchen which is normally never locked and that's where everything took place. Johnny saw Mr.Z and said bro, what are you doing here and Mr.Z said I got the money even though he didn't. Johnny turned around and Mr.Z pistol whipped him knocking Johnny out. Mr.Z put the bag over Johnny's head cause, yes it was his friend and he didn't want to see his face and the look on Johnny's face for what he was going to do there. They either took the percs and then searched through the house for whatever money they could find, then went out through the garage, shutting it behind them then called Shirita and made up the story about how she was on the phone with Johnny and heard a robbery. Shirita called Ruben, who then called Johnny's mom. Ms.T and Mr.Z get a hold of Johnny's dad and leave the scene and show back up with the dad to be like, why would we do it and then go get the father? Then the cops show up 2 hours from the time the murders took place.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by aileen - 02-17-2011, 12:34 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM