Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
I personally feel sorry for TW and the life she had to lead when she was young as well as all the other kids around that area but I am not defending her actions by feeling sorry for her or anyone else because at some point in your life, you know right from wrong. Some people rise aboce all the crap and some decide to stay in it. However, I have a hard time believing she or MrZ could have killed LS & JC. The simple fact that Johnny was a big guy and anyone that struggled with him enough to turn funiture over would (at least INMO) would have to have bruises and scratches etc....and I'd like to think if either one of those two people had bad brusies/scratches, wouldn't it have been said..especially by Maytee??

Another thing, I thought that the reason BOTH Johnny and D. St. Clair got released early was because they weren't carrying the gun? IS that considered snitching? or common knowledge? What is interesting, and I think somone already posted this info, but D. St. Clair did just recently leave town and move in with his girlfriend...because he was scared???? Total speculation but if any of what's been said about the snitching is true, and you just learned about JC murder, maybe you'd leave town??? Although if we found out where he lives now, somone else could too.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Wish.I.was.a.P.I - 02-17-2011, 02:43 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM