Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-17-2011, 10:21 AM)Unknown Wrote: Honestly. You all act like she got on here an said something different then what she told LE. Her story hasn't changed. why would it. shes not going to confess on an online forum. This is a lie right here "if i knew who did this yes i would tell the police." That's coming from a "DOWN ASS BITCH WHO RIDES FOR HER NIGAS AND BITCHES." Her boyfriends hates snitches. I mean utterly hates snitches. I've show personal proof of her boyfriend having a Tattoo on his forearm that says STOP SNITCHING and shirts and other clothing that says snitches need to hang and we'll cut your fucking throat. Yes these are the type of people she hangs out with. What you saw on here was proper Tiffany, but she has a whole other side to her which you know nothing about. Notice she wont go into questions about her own life? She wont answer anything about drugs. And she states " ...come on its all rumors what they saying about me. so that should tell you something." I can guarantee you what I have said on here personally has not been rumors. She say "it is true they used the garage door to get in the house" no one knows how they entered or exited through the house. She states "no i was not going alone another one of are friends was going also. Another one of her friends was going also? which indicates 2 people were going with her over to LS. She states johnny said " bro who are you" then she said he said he kept sayn "bro wut r u doin" which one is it?

*Finds it to be just hilarious that her boyfriend was sitting at home doing a paper for school. Maybe we wants to upgrade to blue collar crimes.

I want to know even though it wont get answered is, In the past month was she doing Percocets with JC & LS? The first night she & ZB went over to LS house were they doing Percocets then? Did JC call you or ZB the day of the murders looking for Percocets? Did they call you or ZB any other time that day? If yes what did you talk about? Did LS Show you around the house? When you went to the house the first time how did you enter? Did you know of the spare key to enter the garage door on the side of the garage? When was the last time you went to bed bath and beyond? do you know anyone who works in home improvement or anything to do with duct work? Do you know of anyone capable of committing a crime like this? Was LS flirting with ZB the first night or the opposite?

I agree these are very important points to be pursued.

Last night, I may have offended by asking that the Q & A with Tiffany not be interrupted by accusations, but that was not intended as an endorsement of her credibility.

I know more than a bit about direct and cross examination and it is important to first always give the witness or interviewee the opportunity to answer all questions posed in a non-accusatory manner, covering all aspects, before any confrontational remarks or questions. Otherwise, it is just a lesson in how to fix your story.

We are also at a disadvantage here because we are unable to observe the demeanor of the person during Q & A.

I did get the feeling that this was really Tiffany from the way she answered the questions and knew details of the events; but I had a hard time reconciling her remarkable command of the English language with the way she talks on her Facebook page. It is even possible, although not probable, that this could have been a combination of the real Tiffany sitting and providing response in street talk to another person composing it into understandable English, fixing details that didn't fit, and typing out responses that looked good and sounded convincing.

We don't know. I hope that is not true. I hope that Tiffany is willing to come back and continue the conversation and now be willing to respond to more challenging questions as suggested above by Unknown and others.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Methusala - 02-17-2011, 03:48 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM