Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-17-2011, 04:57 PM)shitstorm Wrote:
(02-17-2011, 09:07 AM)fabulous Wrote: I"m sure I'll be coming off as bitchy and judgemental...but COME ON!!!
people really think that TW logged on last night and answered questions truthfully ?????
she's a major player/suspect in a double homicide/robbery/ DEATH PENALTY case here in Lucas county and you think she's gonna just randomly pop on our forum and start fielding questions by complete strangers?
she is hardcore. her people are hardcore. tthey're criminals. She doesn't have custody of her kids!!!! the facts that we do know speak for themselves!
I'm not buying it!!!
all of the sudden last night she was like blah blah blah "thank you and God Bless you"...OMG COME ON?
she called her friend "minor friend"...hahaha that made me laugh.
her story might "match up" but it's still SHADY.

Shady McShady in my mind and I don't buy half of what she was saying...and I don't even know if I believe that it was her last night posting here... Smiley_emoticons_kotz

^^THIS

Tiffany answered some questions. It was the same information that's been discussed from day one. She's certainly savvy enough to get a simple STORY straight and she did that. She was pretty consistent but that doesn't mean much. I'm sure LC has experience that would bear this out.

Tiffany was one of the last known people to have contact with two murdered people. Don't forget that. NOTHING that she said here eliminates her as being a suspect. NOTHING.

I understand that good people want to believe in the goodness of others. I saw it here, last night, with the "sweetheart" this and the "honey" that, and even suggesting that Tiffany write a book and go on speaking tour to help young women. Uh, WAKE THE FUCK UP, already. Did you forget the FB & MySpace pages? The murdered ex who robbed the guy that eventually retaliated and removed him from the gene pool? The three kids with another on the way being around such an environment? How about little kids flashing gang signs? And, all those down ass bytches or whatever the fuck they are. And those wads of cash being flashed around.

People this easily convinced would never stand a chance with the really charming and smart psychos like Bundy. I remember the mother of one of his victims who said that Ted was the guy you always wanted your daughter to bring home. I suggest you crime buffs read up on SOCIOPATHS. Charm and being good liars are their stock in trade.

Now, none of my observations make Tiffany guilty in this case. It remains to be seen as the investigation unfolds. She's guilty of other shit, but not necessarily of involvement in these murders. I sure as hell would not rule her out, though.

NO, she wasn't even consistent, on the 911 call she says she called JC right back and texted LS, on the board here she says she waited a hour didn't call them because JC said he would call her in an hour... why wouldn't she mention that to the 911 operator, oh he said he would call me in an hour so I didn't bother checking or calling anyone, NOPE she never says that once, infact she supposedly was worried right away calling him right back and texting LS,how on earth are these 2 statements consistent? You got me??? She is a manipulator. Drug addicts and cons know how to do it the best and playing stupid is probably on of her biggest ruses. Or saying things to certain people. Version #1 I called Johnny right back and texted LS. Or Version#2 Oh I waited an hour cause JC said to wait an hour.They know every trick in the book, at the risk of repeating myself, just ask people who deal with them, parents, lovers, kids, employers, parole officer, doctors that they get to write them prescriptions. I would believe that maybe all that tough nigga/bytch talk on her FB site was just stupid stuff, IF, if it didnt' have the rapsheet and the dead ex to go along with it. She knows way more and even who was involved in this and I agree Sociopaths are charming when they want something that is!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by EastCoastKat - 02-17-2011, 05:22 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM