Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-17-2011, 05:44 PM)purplepegasus Wrote:
(02-17-2011, 05:38 PM)Sean69 Wrote:
(02-17-2011, 05:22 PM)EastCoastKat Wrote: NO, she wasn't even consistent, on the 911 call she says she called JC right back and texted LS, on the board here she says she waited a hour didn't call them because JC said he would call her in an hour... why wouldn't she mention that to the 911 operator, oh he said he would call me in an hour so I didn't bother checking or calling anyone, NOPE she never says that once, infact she supposedly was worried right away calling him right back and texting LS,how on earth are these 2 statements consistent? You got me??? She is a manipulator. Drug addicts and cons know how to do it the best and playing stupid is probably on of her biggest ruses. Or saying things to certain people. Version #1 I called Johnny right back and texted LS. Or Version#2 Oh I waited an hour cause JC said to wait an hour.They know every trick in the book, at the risk of repeating myself, just ask people who deal with them, parents, lovers, kids, employers, parole officer, doctors that they get to write them prescriptions. I would believe that maybe all that tough nigga/bytch talk on her FB site was just stupid stuff, IF, if it didnt' have the rapsheet and the dead ex to go along with it. She knows way more and even who was involved in this and I agree Sociopaths are charming when they want something that is!!

This is what I've been trying to get across, but only a few people are getting it - and it really is quite serious...

I don't remember Tiffany saying that JC told her to wait an hour. I thought she said that he said he would call her back and when he didn't call back in an hour, she went to the Straub's house to see if everything was OK.
Here are the two versions of the calls:

From EastCoastKat's transcription of the 911 call:
"I was on the phone with his gf Lisa and then he hung up, and ummm we all hung up, and he said they were on their way and then he...I called Johnny right back cuz I was gonna tell him that I was gonna run to the store and then I would meet them at the house.. well ummm he was yellin at somebody like ummm I'm on ... he goes..bro who are you.. and then umm..I called him right back and he didn't answer. so I texted my friend Lisa's phone and and I was like umm where are you are, are you guys okay and they have not answered to me nothing they have not answered the phone and I been callin and callin...callin

So I drove out to their house after umm my friends mom got home and umm nobody answered the door"

From jash's compilation of tiff's posts here on the forum [I have rearranged the order]:
"i was speaking with lisa her an johnny asked did i want to come over and i said yes.we hung up and i called johnny rite back to tell him i was goin to the stor e when he got to my house jus walk in.and thats when i heard him talking to that man."

"i could not hear what the other guy was sayin he sounded kinda far away but also johnny kept asking him bro who are you so he was talking over the man.i only heard 1 voice tho."

"johnnys exact words were "bro wut r u doin"...and then he said tiff ima call u back.thats y i didnt call any one.he said hed call me back.after a hour of him not answering or showing up thats when i drove there."

"johnny told me he would call me back.thats why i didnt call anyone.then when a hour went by and he didnt answer him or lisa thats when i drove out there."

---------------

To me, it looks like in the 911 call, tiff was expressing concern for their safety immediately after speaking with JC whereas in her forum posts, she wasn't immediately concerned because he said he'd call her back.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by lawheeze - 02-17-2011, 07:07 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM