Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-17-2011, 03:53 PM)jash Wrote: I have noticed on MAYTEE's 911 calls, is where the story starts to change and evolve...

1st 911...Maytee state that this girl just picked up my husband and she said my son was walking out the door to pick her up and the phone dropped and she heard, who r u, what r u doing here. The girl said she drove by the house and it looked ransacked, and all the lights are on. Later, in the same call, Maytee is retelling the story again and says, "She goes out and all the lites are on and cabinets are ransacked."

2nd call...Maytee says, "Tiff was on the phone with my son when he was walking out and she heard a guy screaming at my son. My son then said, "Who r u, what do u want, get away from us."
Later in call is when she brings up Tiff waiting 2 hours to call. As they pull into driveway, Maytee yells, "I have a feeling you set up my son, he's missing." Then she tells Tiff to talk to 911.

Tiff gets on phone and says, "I was on phone, we all hung up, they were, I called right back to tell him , he was yelling, "I'm on...Bro..who r u? Then...Called rite back and there was nothing. I texted lisa and got no response. After my friends mom got home, I took her car and now Johnny's mom is arguing with me. She then says, "They never showed up. I was calling (JC's phone) and it was ringing and then shut off all of a sudden."

As far as Maytee goes...she keeps adding to the story to ratchet up the emergency status.

1. MAYTEE, not TIFF..says the phone dropped. Tiff never said that but that's what's been put out there.
2. MAYTEE, not TIFF...says "They were walking out the door."
3. MAYTEE, not TIFF....says, "She drove by the house and all the lites are on and the cabinets are ransacked." Tiff said last night that the house thru the window she looked in looked fine and the only light that was on was the one on the stairs. Tiff NEVER said the cabinets were ransacked and all lights were on..MAYTEE did.

Second 911 call..

Maytee takes it up a notch and now says that Tiff was on phone with my son as he was walking out the door and she heard a guy screaming at my son...This is NEWLY added by Maytee cuz in the first 911, the "guy" wasn't heard at all.

Maytee then adds even more by saying that Johnny said "GET AWAY FROM US". Tiff never said he said that in ANY story she has told.

This is NOT the same story from TIff told last night. She makes no mention on here that JC said he would call her back and that's why she waited. She did not say last night that he was "yelling", but in 911 call she said he was yelling. So, the differences between her stories boils down to
1. She originally said that "he" was yelling..I'm on the....Bro, who r u? Then I called rite back and nothing. She doesn't explain on 911 WHY she called rite back again. did the phone disconnect? did johnny hang up?
2. She originally DID NOT say on 911 that JC said, "Tiff, I'll call ya back." This to me, is VERY important because this is her story NOW. This small phrase of I'll call ya back, lets her off the hook for waiting so long to call someone about what she heard. This smells to me like she has added this little tidbit to cover herself about why she didn't call right away. This is the one huge flaw that I say between her stories....did JC say, I'll call u back? Or didn't he?

Everything else that we blame her for changing her story on isn't really her changing the story...IT is Maytee who has thrown all that extra stuff out there, which is WHY the court of public opinion immediately jumped on Tiff as the culprit. Who wouldn't, when u have the mom saying she said the house was ransacked, cabinets were open, some guy was screaming at my son, the phone dropped....ALL things that Tiff said she NEVER said.

Maytee also changed her story on the JVM show...
VAZQUEZ: She waits two hours. She waits two hours to call a friend of his that knows me and tells the friend, "I think something really bad happened to John and Lisa. I was on the phone with them. I heard such and such," you know, what you repeated on the show earlier. "And I heard Johnny drop the phone. I`ve gone by the house a few times. It looks ransacked. It looks like cabinets and doors are open. I think somebody needs to call Johnny`s mom and tell them something bad has happened."

Now, we have Maytee saying Tiff said something bad happened, and not only are cabinet doors open, all the doors are opened also.

then Maytee says,
VAZQUEZ: No, he did not have any enemies. And actually, Lisa`s boyfriend was in prison for robbery and just got out of prison a couple months ago

While we know that BD has been in trouble in 2008, it has NOT been shown anywhere that he just was released from prison for robbery...that was HER son...not the ex.

Maytee then says: "The girl told the police that she heard the struggle at 11 at night."

Now it has escalated into a 'STRUGGLE" that Tiff heard a struggle whereas Tiff does not say that in 911 call, nor does she say it here.

Right now, in my book, Tiff has 1 glaring omission between stories and that is...I'll call ya back.

Maytee has a shitload of different stories. JMO

Couple things:

1. Maytee got her information via a third party, Sherita. We don't what Sherita told Maytee and we don't know what Tiffany told Sherita. Add to all that Maytee's imagination.

2. See that that I bolded in your post? Last night Tiffany said she looked in through the side lights of the front door of Lisa's house and saw a closet open. Perhaps she also said that to Sherita who conveyed that to Maytee.

3. Go to the end of this video, specifically at 1:54 and look at the side lights at the front door -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iinC2xRFM...r_embedded

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by shitstorm - 02-17-2011, 07:42 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM