Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Something else about the 911 call vs. Tiff's statements here:

911 call:

"So I drove out to their house after umm my friends mom got home and umm nobody answered the door so I drove back by our house to see if maybe they went to his moms house and umm but he wasn't there and ummm so his dad called my phone and I was like do you want a ride out there and he says yeah and I brought him out here and now his moms arguing with me saying I set them up and you know their my friends and Im worried about them and I don't have and you know Im worried about my friends because they were suppose to come pick me up and I mean they never showed up."

Tiff's statements here:

"and after i left the first time i drove back and then called a friend whos boyfriend is johnnys best friend .i asked for the number she would not give it to me.she told me stay by my phone shed call me back an 20 minutes later johnnys dad called i told him what happened and told him i was driving back there did he want a ride he said yes so i turned around and picked him up thats why all the time went by."

"personaly i think the lady(Maytee) is crazy.i did not kno her i met her the night of all of this."

So in the 911 call, she wondered if JC and LS had gone to his mom's house, but they weren't there. How did she know where his mom's house was but yet she had never met his mother before? I guess it's possible, but just seems odd. And how did she determine at "his mom's house" that "he wasn't there"? I believe from Maytee's 911 comments, she didn't meet Tiff until the Straub driveway. According to Tiff's statement, JC's dad called and she told him what happened. Had she just gone to JC's mom's house and determined he wasn't there without actually speaking to anyone? Was everyone out of JC's mom's house but then suddenly they were home and calling her or 911 from there?

Had she met JC's dad before? Why did she offer him a ride when Maytee soon was in a car on her way to the Straub's? Why did the dad need a ride? Why would Tiff and the dad consider car pooling if they didn't know each other?

And another thing, if one of my friend's asks me to come over, says they'll call me back, and then they don't call and they don't respond to my calls and texts, I would assume their plans changed. I wouldn't be worried for their safety.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by lawheeze - 02-17-2011, 08:31 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM