Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Quote:ZEROSPHERES Wrote:
Thanks EastCoastKat
Thanks for the complete transcription of the second 911 call.
zero

I find it so eerie that "cells phones on their bodies" are confirmed in subsequent 911 calls that morning

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: We beg you, come forward, come forward and let us all have some peace. And that poor girl! They did not deserve to die.

911 OPERATOR: Cell phones on their bodies?

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: With cell phones on their bodies!

911 OPERATOR: She`s unclothed with pants on.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: She only has pants on! And their hands are tied!

911 OPERATOR: OK. All right, we`ll get them out there, ma`am.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Oh, my God!

911 OPERATOR: I need you to calm down. We`ll get them out there, OK?

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Oh, my God! Please hurry!

911 OPERATOR: All right. We will.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Longacre Drive! Longacre Lane!

911 OPERATOR: I have the address. We`ll get them out there.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Good-bye
!

Just because an unidentified female stated that cell phones were on their bodies, does NOT mean it is true or confirmed. Again, here we go. LE nor anyone else published has stated that cell phones were on the bodies. LE stated that cell phone parts were strewn around the room, Lisa's uncle has confirmed that statement in print. Once again...Maytee, or one of her cohorts threw something out there that isn't Confirmed as true.

ALso, Lisa's uncle has stated in print and confirmed that LISA WAS IN UNIFORM when found. That she didn't even have a chance to change. She was not naked, her top wasn't off, her pants weren't off....AGAIN...more 911 calls being taken as the gospel when they are NOT.

I fell we have to expand our feelings and thoughts, along with our suspicions. We are starting to do what sometimes cops do...Coming up with a theory, then jamming all the evidence and making it "fit" your theory. I only say this as the wife of an undercover cop and he has discussed that problem before. I see us doing that also. Nobody thinks Maytee would set up her own son to die? WHY NOT? Mothers kill their children with their bare hands all the time. What if Maytee just set up the robbery, not expecting Johnny to be hurt? She's the one shooting her mouth off about the Straubs weren't home, safes, they were after something in that house, I've seen where they keep the key..etc. She's talking WAY to much, blatantly making up shit and insinuating that that is what has been said when it hasn't, blaming others, taking center stage (has to be center stage in my book), on and on...We just don't WANT to think a mom could do that. LIsa's ex is still a viable suspect in my book. Revenge for snitching is also viable...the list is endless of suspects unfortunately. The only thing I do NOT think is viable is a straight forward, stranger home invasion with intent to rob. THEY DIDN"T TAKE ANYTHING!! Oh wait, yes they did...a 40 bucks in the change jar, overlooking all the electronics, jewelry, etc.

Someone mentioned previously that JC snitched to reduce his time and get out early. If I'm reading the docket right...all of them got out early. JC was only sentenced to 2 3-yr terms to run concurrently and in Ohio, you serve 13 of your sentence and you are eligible for parole in most cases. 3 years...served a little over a year...that sounds about right. He didn't get out early per se cuz he snitched...it was just time for him to get out of our glorious prison system here...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by jash - 02-17-2011, 09:35 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM