Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-17-2011, 08:08 PM)jash Wrote:
Quote:What is the meaning of them having phones 'on their body' as well as
'phone parts all over the room' ?? Any ideas

MAYTEE said that the phone was on his chest, his body. NO ONE ELSE...MAYTEE said it.

The police said there were cell phone parts strewn across the room. they said nothing about phones being on either of the bodies.

Quote:See that that I bolded in your post? Last night Tiffany said she looked in through the side lights of the front door of Lisa's house and saw a closet open. Perhaps she also said that to Sherita who conveyed that to Maytee.

3. Go to the end of this video, specifically at 1:54 and look at the side lights at the front door

Okay, Tiff said last night that she looked thru the windows by the door, she said there are 2 big windows by the door..she did NOT say sidelights...if you look at the video, you can see the 2 big windows she said she looked thru..this is where she said the only light on was the one in stairwell. MAYTEE is the one that consistently says all the lights are on, cabinets open, etc.

We have to be careful about repeating stuff incorrectly cuz that's when things get all confused again. In my rather large post pages ago, I had put the stories told side by side. The ONLY discrepancy in Tiffs 911 call and the story she told here last night was the "I'll call ya back Tiff" VERY important piece of info. So, the question is...is did JC say that..or didn't he?? But the only thing we have publicly written or quoted as far as Tiff goes is the 911 call and what she posted here last night. When comparing the 2...JC saying I'll call ya later, is the discrepancy. I wonder if she just didn't say it on the 911 call cuz your upset, the moms screaming at you, blah, blah....or did she "remember" that little tidbit AFTER being basically eviserated in the press and online for "waiting" so long to call someone, and she just made it up to make herself look better? If the events and phone call went down as Tiff stated, I don't fault her at all for not calling anyone. Why in the world would you think something is wrong or someone needs to be called when a friend of yours tells you he'll call you back and says, Bro..what r u doin? It just became this HUGE deal because of what Maytee put out there....screaming, leave us alone, ransacked, lights and doors open, phones dropping, etc...
I do not believe that Maytee plotted her sons death, but I'm thinking more and more that her hand is in here somewhere...JMO of course.

I'm glad to see someone else has this straight!! My GOD, I get so frustrated when so much shit is being thrown out there, that Tiffany did NOT say, last night! I believe the night of the 911 call, when Maytee put Tiffany on the phone, it rattled Tiffany, & who would blame her ??? Maytee's telling everyone Tiffany set her son up...WTF, I'd been shaken also, by this time. I don't doubt there's a lot left out, by Tiffany, as far as the 911 call goes. Can you imagine trying to talk to the dispatcher, with Maytee, her husband, & some "military" relative, gawking at her... BTW, I also found it odd that Maytee made sure to tell the dispatcher, she was with someone in the military .... LMAO, was that suppose to make the dispatcher scared, or what? Strangle

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Jane - 02-17-2011, 09:47 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM