Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
~WHEW~
Of course I had to head off to work and all hell broke loose on here! Very interesting stuff, folks!
I think Maytee and Tiff are both very, very damaged people. :(
Addiction can muddy water- quickly.
That being said, I keep going back to this being a premeditated murder, to prove a point, to get back at, etc.
It all revolves around Johnny in my mind.
The robbery was secondary.
I really believe that this was revenge for something or someone JC fucked with in the gang/prison world.
He and Lisa paid with their lives in a horribly savage way.
I think this was done by 2 males, if not more- in their 20's.
The plastic bags/bound up thing seems like a retaliation murder to me.
I think that Maytee has lead JC to this lifestyle, and I worry for her other children.
I also feel very sad for her, as well as LS's family- no one, no matter who/what they are should EVER have to bury a child in this manner.
This was a murder filled with rage. I believe that it was planned and carried out.
I am hoping for DNA results and/or a possible loud mouth gangster type to brag or confide about this murder as boasting, OR to save his own ass in the future.
I do believe that many of the key players in this entire thing are heavily addicted people.
Sad to think that the biggest problem my parents had to worry about was kids smoking a doob or drinking a few of dad's Coors on a Friday night after a football game.
Smiley_emoticons_slash

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Countryside_Belle - 02-17-2011, 10:45 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM